Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

humanitee

Sep 7, 2015
The lack of asks is amazing. Looks just like the run to $1200 in the heat of the rise.

There's about a 50/50 split on most exchanges though. Finex is crazy looking.

Reactions: Fatman3002

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@ humanitee
The ask and bid walls are just a theatre. They are never a committment. The truth is: You can not predict the short time future of the bitcoin price. Unless you are a manipulating whale. Please do like I do: Just buy & hold as much as you can if you see a bright future for bitcoin. You will NEVER KNOW when the rise comes. That's why you have to hold these motherfuckers WHEN some heavy interests discover that it will be the future of... not internal bank settlements, not pre IPO stock handling, not land ownership, not car rentals but MONEY!

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
Are you talking about Nasdaq's pre-IPO market coloured coins solution? It's pretty old news, but a real world release would be huge. Not because it will create any relevant demand of bitcoin, but because it shows that Nasdaq trust the bitcoin blockchain.

Reactions: Fatman3002

Inca

Staff member
Aug 28, 2015
Gradually trending upwards. Looking good on long term technicals..

I would be surprised if we don't finish the year with a 3xx handle.

Reactions: Norway

Ivanhoe

Aug 28, 2015
Amsterdam
Are you talking about Nasdaq's pre-IPO market coloured coins solution? It's pretty old news, but a real world release would be huge. Not because it will create any relevant demand of bitcoin, but because it shows that Nasdaq trust the bitcoin blockchain.
Excuse me for the late response.

That was indeed the rumor i heard, that it would go live soon. Of course it's just a rumor, but the same day i heard it we saw the buying so i linked the rise to the rumor.

I do not much more about the specifics of that system than we can read in the media.

Reactions: Norway

ladoga

Sep 17, 2015
Is Nasdaq incorporating the Bitcoin blockchain or adopting blockchain technology for their internal use?

The former would be bullish, but the latter is just a buzzword for a glorified database that would have no effect on bitcoin's value.