Advertising on Bitcoin Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Related' started by Bloomie, May 22, 2017.

1. Bloomie

Bloomie
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Are you looking to promote your business to a sophisticated, technology-minded audience?

Bitcoin Forum accepts a limited amount of advertising from legitimate businesses that focus on Bitcoin and blockchain technologies.

For advertising inquiries, please send a private message to Bloomie with details about your project, type of promotion you are looking for, and your advertising budget.

Thanks.

ashraf ahmad, amirreza and Emil like this.
  2. AkashaEasyBitATM

AkashaEasyBitATM
    Expand Collapse

Hi there! My name is Akasha, I work for a company in which we provide locations with Bitcoin ATMs in which they can easily buy btc with cash, as well as sell their btc for cash. This way the location gets increased foot traffic, and we are able to put our ATMs out there. Is there any way I can advertise this in your page? Or should I just make a post informing people about who we are and what we offer?
    Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Akasha.

Edit: Forgot to tag @Bloomie in this one.

#2 AkashaEasyBitATM, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    amirreza and AdrianX like this.
  3. AdrianX

AdrianX
    Expand Collapse

welcome @AkashaEasyBitATM @Bloomie is the one to ask, just out of interest in which countries to you have or provide ATM's

amirreza likes this.
  4. AdrianX

AdrianX
    Expand Collapse

camuszpride and amirreza like this.
  5. Petar Gheorghiev

Petar Gheorghiev
    Expand Collapse

Dear Sir or Madam.
    I am a Director of Bitofme company.
    We are selling mining equipment (antminer D3 and S-9 are in stock already) . I would like to discuss with you any advertising possibilities which you providing and also the prices for this services.
    Thank you for your time!
    Kind Regards
    Petar Gheorghiev

@Bloomie

camuszpride and amirreza like this.
  6. AmphoraWines

AmphoraWines
    Expand Collapse

Hi,
    I am potentially looking to advertise the fact we now accept Bitcoin as payment for fine wine. We are an established company (2009) and more info can be found about us and the service here www.apmwineinvestment.co.uk/paywithbitcoin/

Please get in touch if this is something you can help with, my email is james@amphora.london
    We are not looking to pay in BTC.
    Thanks,
    Amphora.

camuszpride likes this.
  7. vpok

vpok
    Expand Collapse

Have you invested with the right company? Harvhub is an crypto investment platform, that basically deals with bitcoin, it offers you the opportunity to let your money work for you, it gives you 10% of your investment per day with over four types of pay out method, which makes it more easier to take your interest when you feel like. Sign up and make a deposit, authomatically your interest will show on your account bar and will continue growing until you Cash it out, it's not time consuming and it can not affect your career or social activity. It currently has over 2000 active members and has paid out over 13,000BTC to our investors which is over $150,000,000
    and since its existence it has not failed it members. sign up now and earn. http://www.harvhub.com or contact us at info@harvbub.com