Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

humanitee

Sep 7, 2015
Amen @Bagatell, I'm embarrassed for them to be quite honest.

Hopefully next week will be better, but it's definitely in the "fail" category so far. I still have hope because of all the work they put into it, the launch has been botched though.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
There is a small chance that it actually is liquidity in both fiat and bitcoin on Gemini, but people are waiting.

Not very likely, though.

Reactions: humanitee

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
Wait a minute... something is happening. Record volume for Gemini, 34 bitcoin in a minute. Price jumped 5 USD. Still tiny, but at least price action. Does anybody know if Gemini is open 24/7 or have opening hours like Nasdaq/NYSE?

EDIT:
My new theory: Gemini is shit loaded with fiat, but the asks and bitcoin liquidity are thin. Why would a big buyer spend pocket change on raising the price through the roof? It wouldn't make sense.

We need arbitrage guys to provide bitcoin to this platform!

Last edited:

sickpig

Aug 28, 2015
to me monero is different.

Inca

Staff member
Aug 28, 2015
I hold some monero but a trivial amount only. Still it would be nice to see it garner more attention and development progress.

Bitcoin moving up..

Fatman3002

Sep 5, 2015
Monero just makes me think about the esperanto club at school. I'm a nerd, but those people were beyond hope.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
Jeeez, look at the extreme fake volume at OkCoin (3 minute interval) with absolutly no consequence for the price!

EDIT: 90 000 bitcoin in a few hours. They have no shame :cool: