Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ivanhoe

Aug 28, 2015
Amsterdam
Doing better than me then, booked a flight to Belgrade and to Moscow. But i have to be there for business anyway so i guess it's okay hehe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Norway

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
I would prefer Necker Island to Virgin Galactic. But space is cool too. Can I do both?

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
I hate to make decisions. Can I rent Necker Island, take a trip with Virgin Galactic AND buy an island on BitPremier?

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
Gemini still has pathetic volume. Maybe the people holding bitcoin don't want to be regulated and registered by USA? (Massive liquidity on bid side, but non on ask side?)
Just a theory...

Inca

Staff member
Aug 28, 2015
Right then folks, it appears this may be gathering momentum.

What are your expectations of a top for this move?

I can see two possibilities 1) everyone expects the price to rally to previous ATH but the market disappoints and it falls short between here and ~700 before a vicious correction then repricing roughly double where started.
2) this is the start of the One. A slow daily climb for the next few days with the odd 10-20% correction until the euphoria reaches a global high and the price does a quick double and maxes out >1500 dollars.

Where do you think the USMS fits into this?

Btw. Choo Choo :)

Reactions: Norway

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
Coming up now: Bitcoin and price increase on Bloomberg TV.

EDIT: It was a very good interview with Gil Luria from Wedbush Securities. Nothing about drugs, and just a small comment on MtGox.

Last edited:

theZerg

Staff member
Aug 28, 2015
wow dat finex volume. Double huobi if you can believe it!
(40k coins vs 15k)

JVWVU

Oct 10, 2015
Wow looks like the good ole days, actually having a job that requires me to work ties things down a bit for me.

Assumption that this was acoordinated selloff for tomorrow?

Members online

No members online now.