Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
BSV April 2019: 0.2 BCH
BSV April 2021: 0.4 BCH

Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin is not crypto it's a digital asset, don't confuse the issue here, when you say crypto are you talking about digital cash, digital cash competitors, digital gold, or digital assets in general? my government defines crypto including BSV as a digital asset, and not money so by law it's not digital cash.
Cash is not an official term. Bitcoin is a liquid commodity that can be used as cash, as a digital asset and more, but It is not legal tender.

the most popular detractor is Greg Maxwell, he's not an anarchist, he's like an authoritarian Keren Communist.
Yes, anarchism is the life style of the paleolitic, the life style of the self-sufficient communities (homo sapiens).
There is no such thing as anarchism in a civilized environment, which is hypercollectivism (communism, capitalism, feudalism), the environment of the homo oeconomicus (aka debt slave).

Last edited:
Reactions: cbeast

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
Caalpitulation:

T OG

@3505
Calvin is saying he expects BTC to stay high and prosper. Destruction of BTC has been called off permanently.

Starts at 23.50

what caalvin is selling, i dont give a fuck about. he got his ass handed to him. he should stop being a replyguy on twitter.

he should mine one bsv block per hour lmao

Reactions: AdrianX

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
A lot of BSV from CSW? Do you think he is Satoshi?
csw being satoshi isnt worth shit; except a whole bunch of drama.

hes satoshi now because he needed 15 million to save his companies,

hes satoshi now because he cannot control btc

except he isnt even satoshi now and may never vindicate himself

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
Looks like the owners of the BSV network have abandoned the idea of p2p digital cash in favour of data management, implied in that video.

Reactions: bitsko

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
Looks like the owners of the BSV network have abandoned the idea of p2p digital cash in favour of data management, implied in that video.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime. Because of that, I wanted to design it to support every possible transaction type I could think of."

If the North Coreans had not destroyed the Satoshi code, Ethereum would not have been necessary to fix BTC, and Polkadot would not have been necessary to fix ETH.

We're defending Bitcoin, not BCH, you're comparing BSV to the wrong Bitcoin.
Which is the right one? And who is 'we'?

Last edited:

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
lfg 1200

"Nodes work all at once with little coordination. They do not need to be identified, since messages are not routed to any particular place and only need to be delivered on a best effort basis. Nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone. They vote with their CPU power, expressing their acceptance of valid blocks by working on extending them and rejecting invalid blocks by refusing to work on them. Any needed rules and incentives can be enforced with this consensus mechanism."

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
Yes, that's what I said. Very revealing chart. It shows the capitulation phase and the bottom of all bottoms at which Adrian and Bitsko and a majority of the market participants gave up or turned maximally bearish. It's the perfect entry point.

I miss @Norway, despite his recent activity as a cheerleader of the orange 'you-can-grab-them-by-the-pussy' psychopath.

Last edited:
Reactions: cbeast and 79b79aa8

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
OMG, If you favourite crypto currency is not one of the the top 2 and didn't just go up 30% in like 15 minus, you're holding tokens in a hasbeen project. The bubble is now offish, market movers moving from alpha crypto to beta.

I can't help but LOL, literally DOG is $0.46 CAD WTF! and to be honest, it's this attitude that grew BTC.​

Last edited:

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015

money flow of bitcoin cycle; after retail goes low cap; the rektoning

any bsver that doesnt appreciate tether shouldnt participate in this scam pump.

invest your money in a real business lmao

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
People randomly opening up a Coinbase account and looking for the ticker with the lowest nominal price is the stage of the cycle we're in now for sure.
ROFL

and DOGE not a sub penny play any longer, it's all grown up.

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
BSV has more than doubled and reached what i thought would be the bottom of the bsv/btc ratio, which is nice.

kyuupichan

Oct 3, 2015
thank tether

WTF does that graph even mean? Please explain it so I can understand it fully. And what is the source of the data?

@micropresident congrats best of luck with this.
Oh Jeez, yet another shitcoin that misses the point. Can't blame anyone for creating more though - given recently we're at the phase of the game where anyone can create a shitcoin and pump it to a $500m+ valuation without much effort.

Last edited: