Nov 30, 2016
Next BU voting will be from 21.01. - 26.01.2022

Reactions: Bloomie and solex

Bcash LOL

Apr 1, 2022
Bitcoin to Gold Ratio (linear scale)

BTC = 42,368 USD
1 Oz Gold = 1,860 USD
Sure, but what about the Bcash and BcashSV to Gold ratios?

Gold 1yr +12%
Bcash 1yr -33%
BcashSV 1yr -58%

BCASH COLLAPSING, GOLD UP

Funny how the OP ran away to hide in silence after talking loud arrogant nonsense about the evils of segwit, Blockstream, Lightning, etc for many years.

Where are the Bcash shills now? All on some tiny rando island of misfit altcoiners, circle-jerking with Roger Ver? ☹

Yeah, but it's El Salvador. They'll have a different government before you can sing "Party in the CIA"
Nice cope. Moving goalposts FTW. Still waiting for a new gov in El Salvador; Bukele outlasted this tawdry old vanity thread and now you've rage quit crypto entirely LMAO.
"This user has deleted their account."
lol rekt 😂

Last edited:

pafkatabg

Jul 6, 2019
medium.com
Reactions: Bloomie

pafkatabg

Jul 6, 2019
medium.com
Well, the debate is over for a long time.

BSV proved that on-chain scaling is possible.
Lightning network proved that L2 solutions don't work.

Both things are irrelevant, because most people do not care about the technology and they only care about price going up. BTC is much better at the Ponzi game.

It's said that Satoshi's invention is not properly utilized by anyone.

Dreadery

Oct 18, 2023
Unrelated but helpful opinion : If you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of having your Bitcoin or digital assets stolen, it’s important to act immediately. A reliable and trustworthy platform that can help you recover stolen funds is Dr Suzanne(Saren55 on telegram),a licensed fraud analyst. With her expertise and advanced technology, she's specialized in helping people who have been victims of Cryptocurrency theft.

klopen

Dec 24, 2022
The recent fluctuations in the gold market are indeed noteworthy. As traditional assets like gold face uncertainty, many investors are turning to alternative investments like Bitcoin. This digital currency has shown resilience and significant growth over the years.Speaking of digital advancements, if you're interested in streamlining document processing, consider using an MRZ passport reader. It's a technology like SE Smart Engines' software that efficiently extracts data from machine-readable zones on passports and IDs. Such tools can enhance data accuracy and speed up various document-related processes, making them valuable in today's fast-paced world.

Cd19221

Jan 23, 2024
Buying cryptocurrency and holding is old news. With copy trading, you can profit from the experience of seasoned traders by copying their moves. Learn the ropes of the market without the stress of making every decision yourself. Click and start copying their trades to earn profits. Interested to know more? Comment below and let's discuss. Remember, investing in cryptocurrencies carries risks, which is why it's always important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor if needed. C d 1 9 2 2 1 @ g m a i l . c o m

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW EASILY YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: I’m recommending Hacker Steve to anyone who has been a victim of these cryptocurrency binary investment scams. I was a victim and I am ashamed of how I lost 407,000 AUD to these people pretending to be forex and binary traders. I almost lost everything to my family until I came across Hacker Steve online, an expert in crypto recovering from these scammers. He was able to recover my money in six hours. I’m really happy sharing this out there with anyone who needs his service. You can contact him via Gmail: Hackersteve911@gmail.com

x1nef1

Feb 19, 2024
Opinions about COPA vs Craig trial?
I think the COPA vs Craig trial is pretty interesting. There's a lot of opinions flyin' around about it. Some folks think COPA's got a good case, while others reckon Craig's gonna come out on top. Hard to say for sure)

Last edited: