Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
@bitsko
Losing your coins by accident is a donation to everyone, not their theft. What he's doing is garnering forces in law to focus on the fuckery going on in crypto.
The way I reconcile the facts is @bitsko almost got it, I agree with BSV heavy hitters are destroying BSV with bad PR.

Assuming GAAP, Segwit allows for the potential to break the chain of signatures and reassigning ownership of the virtual asset while keeping the 1MB blockchain intact. I imagine you could get a court order to do this and companies trying to work in the existing legal framework, BitPay, PayPal, Kraken, etc will follow the blockchain of assets, not signatures so they can legally continue their business.

In BSV and BCH, those coins just get locked unless the thief cuts a deal with the owner. I don't see any other outcome as being positive.

In BCH the "rebels" may assist and allow the coins to go into a schnorr mixer (eg conjoin) assume they decide they are above the law.

That's just opening the Miners, BitPays, PayPals, Krakens, etc up to lawsuits for facilitating the laundering of stolen coins and could ultimately result in the coin being polluted and delisted. Knowing what a dick CSW can be I can imagine he has a lot of Bitcoin and is milking the cow, using profits from selling BTC to fund this suing endeavour and it leads me to believe he'll keep trying until his money runs out.

I'd love to be his lawyer, the incentives are awesome, keep losing and you keep getting paid, win and you're out of a job, practically for infinity as BTC keeps going up in price.

Last edited:

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
BSV can serve as a testbed where developers build out technology based on nChain patents, but if rolling segwit asperger flaws keep the userbase away, then ultimately nChain will be selling use to other platforms.

nChain has no obligation to defer profit to BSV

any lip service to the contrary should be viewed in light of past performance on commitments

It is quite possible for nChain to be very on point with its patent mill, but carry such an odor that nobody cares and they will reinvent in order to not have to deal with nChain
Post automatically merged:

nChain patents may well be another way to extract value from BSV for personal benefit(by getting free labor to build out example projects and tooling), just like suing to appropriate coins (only on BSV) will play out to be a way to extract value from BSV for personal benefit, or suing for personal financial compensations after causing the delisting of BSV on most exchanges and subsequent market retardation.

how many BSVer are clinging to the edge of their seat in the hopes that there is a mechanism by which the elite can keep their BTC safe with a fleet of lawyers?

what in the fuck happened here lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: AdrianX

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
BSV brand sucks shit, and is about to embark on years more of brand damage, and I'm not the only one to recognize it.

Let's see if hashwar'd BSV finally breaks up into a new price range:

Last edited:

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
I guess a costly signal that nChain's IP strategy is for the benefit of the BSV network would be the satoshi coins finding an appropriate way to signal BSV is the future and BTC coins are not.

Reactions: bitsko

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015

Vast Expanses of Savanna

@390
In 2022 I will have only Duro

I guess a costly signal that nChain's IP strategy is for the benefit of the BSV network would be the satoshi coins finding an appropriate way to signal BSV is the future and BTC coins are not.
No confidence at all in bondage courier, etc.

what a joke that all was in retrospect

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
no wonder those judges all think the guy is full of shit

I like the "Đ" duro idea. I'm in, I just don't like the privacy issues with the HandCash app.
trying to get duro OTC rn.

send it

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
what is "Vast Expanses of Savanna" and what does "rn" mean?

LOL,
"Right Now" is the most common definition for RN on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
here I was thinking it was to do with nursing and Covidiots, I guess I'm oafishly old.

Last edited:
Reactions: bitsko

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015

here we see that craig wright is disingenuously using satoshi's words regarding escrow in order to build the argument that he should be allowed to use a court to break the chain of signatures on BSV and put them into his pocket.

It has nothing to do with BTC or BCH, he has no power or control over those projects, but for BSV he set up the organization that he will knock down himself in court, for show.

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
BSV Association will only offer verbal rejection of the order, but, it seems entirely clear to me at this point, was established in time to be used to show how compliance would work to a judge.

Huge difference is that while BSV Association was created with the purpose of performing this show in court, BTC and BCH have an ethos of resistance and are willing to do anything and everything, each step of the way, to prevent a victory for CSW in stealing the coins using a court.

That is how the end result is only BSV in CSW pocket, bad PR for BSV, and further entrenchment and validation of BTC and BCH.

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
That is how the end result is only BSV in CSW pocket,
BSV is dead in the water if that happens, it will never get more than 1% of the hashrate and 100 Duro will probably never be worth more than $0.10

I'm glad he is doing this, I'll be disappointed if he gets his way. Basically, CSW losing this case means we all win including CSW.
CSW winning means we all lose including CSW who'd lose access to 1,000,000 BTC, BCH and BSV, assuming he wins, the only thing protecting that stash, would be the court system and that's not very reliable.

Last edited:
Reactions: torusJKL and bitsko

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
by the time the most faithful of the sycophants chalk up 'Hashwar Round 3: Boogaloo in Gaveltown' as a failure; another halving will be upon us.

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
  • Wow

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
Honest Node is to BSV narrative
as
Fullnode is to BTC narrative

that is to say; the meaning is distorted and driven towards meaninglessness each time it is hammered upon with selfish intent.

that is to say; it is a propagandized term

harmonicalibra

Mar 31, 2021
When we were little kids, we read fairy stories and learnt how the leprechaun keeps gold and vanishes if you take your eyes off him The platform; mycryptomixer.com is the modern day leprechaun but even worse than that because they are keeping Bitcoin that doesn’t belong to them and are stolen from unsuspecting individuals (Read Here); https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5319713.0

And if you do not pay close attention, they vanish with your hard earned cryptocurrency using the guise of being “mixers and anonymous”. They actually wipe away your transaction history from their platform! So far they have stolen 13 bitcoins and more people keep falling prey!!!

cbeast

Sep 15, 2015
I've never had a problem with rebranding bitcoin. After all, it's just a protocol. Duro is as good as any utility layer to brand itself using that protocol and nobody needs to know or care except the mining nodes. If they can hook full BSV functionality into the Duro UI, then on-ramping can be done organically. No crypto exchanges will be required.

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
BSV Association will only offer verbal rejection of the order, but, it seems entirely clear to me at this point, was established in time to be used to show how compliance would work to a judge.

Huge difference is that while BSV Association was created with the purpose of performing this show in court, BTC and BCH have an ethos of resistance and are willing to do anything and everything, each step of the way, to prevent a victory for CSW in stealing the coins using a court.

That is how the end result is only BSV in CSW pocket, bad PR for BSV, and further entrenchment and validation of BTC and BCH.
How can you 'steal coins using a court'? By bamboozling them as he did with Gavin Andresen, Ian Grigg, Calvin Ayre et al.? Wouldn't you have to be a true Genius being able to do that?

Reactions: AdrianX and bitsko