Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
so @freetrader, it now seems you understand why so many of us here have been down on @deadalnix and how he's handled the ABC/BCH experiment. any comments on his behavior and the future of BCH?
[doublepost=1581891445][/doublepost]wow, witness the insight:

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
Wow, a warning for saying "Hi team! exciting times! FT Bitcoin"

Unfree civilized heros suffering from cyphilis* ...

*Cyphilis is a religiously transmitted infection (RTI) caused by brainwashing. Healing is usually impossible.

Last edited:

torusJKL

Nov 30, 2016
In his video, Roger says "I don't support the proposition but I am not angry against people who said I support the proposition because it's mainly misunderstandings and communication issues". Which smells like bullshit a thousand mile away.
There could be some truth to this.

Unfortunately Roger Ver has a history of getting his name put under contracts that he doesn't really support.

The NY agreement was similar.
He later said that he was not in the room and someone from his team signed for Bitcoin.com.
But in the end he supported SegWit2x until it was called off while with the tax he is saying that he doesn't.

We shall see how Bitcoin.com will vote and what they will do if the vote goes different than they like.

Of course there is always the Hoover Damn they could use to secure the vote.

torusJKL

Nov 30, 2016
This is getting better and better.

There is no way to disable the BIP9 voting flag in the newest ABC 0.21 release.
No matter what you do the client will vote in favor of the tax.
The only thing you can do is to configure the client not to enforce the tax and hence not to reject blocks that don't pay for it.

In addition fees are regarded as part of the reward meaning 5% of the fees will also be sent to the tax addresses.

And you can't just stay with the old ABC version because that one will automatically fork itself off to an new chain on May 15th.

kyuupichan

Oct 3, 2015
Lulz, Football also getting cold feet on BTAX: https://read.cash/@jonald_fyookball/latest-thoughts-on-infrastructure-mining-plan-681269b7

It's clear that's it's becoming shitlord vs the rest. Reading between the lines of Blunderberg and Football's pieces, it is becoming apparent that:

1. Shitlord is almost on his own
  2. Shitlord himself chose the 4 projects (one of which is him, and the other is sufficiently vague it will be directed his way) from a much longer original list, and that this has pissed others off. The other projects are likely just red herrings to make it seem like most of the funds wouldn't be siphoned off in one direction
  3. Shitlord himself removed the 6 month limit to the tax and others don't agree
  4. Shitlord is likely to quit if he doesn't get his way
This is going to be a spectacle. It looks likely he's on his way out. The above 4 points also make it clear that this tax was really only ever about only one thing: Amaury getting paid. He can't or won't fund himself, he wants to be paid (or be paid more), whoever was paying him was tiring of it or has stopped and wouldn't continue unless everyone else was forced to chip in too, and he has held feet to the fire and blackmailed big bagholders with the implicit threat of quitting.

I hope they call his bluff.

Last edited:

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
I remember giving @deadalnix the advice that it's sometimes better to ask for forgiveness than permission when it comes to making changes to Bitcoin (BCH), right here in this thread, post BCH/BTC split and pre-CTOR when we were still one big happy family. it's been apparent that he's taken that advice and run right off the edge of the cliff with it, first with CTOR, then with all the BSV split shenanigans, like checkpoints, exchange/miner collusion, etc etc. those decisions are what turned me off big time on ABC and hence BCH. it's apparent that @deadalnix is not able to parse that advice and distinguish between pushing what is good vs bad for the project while allowing himself to be infected with greed. he's finished.

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
maybe we can just have @deadalnix and @Mengerian as BCH devs. let's see; that could be $3M a piece.
and the BCH gang calls Craig the scammer. LOL - OK I get it, that's... why... "we".. forked him off.

CSW "tried to take over BCH" (the ABC narrative) so ABC forked him off and alienated BU and now they are abusing power, who would have "thunk it" LOLing at this lets fork every 6 months crap.

Ultimately we have a no-tax don't fork every 6 months unlimited Bitcoin with BSV. Why can't we experiment with the BCH chain and have a central authority aka a benevolent dictator optimize it? At least my Bitcoin investment will be more diversified?

It's like the BCH people who oppose the idea didn't get the memo when they forked off BSV. They probably sold their BSV and now find themselves intolerant of their new dictator who saved them from a crazy tyrant.

Last edited:

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
it's still free-market choice just set it to enableminerfund=0 and follow the leader, BSV forked themselves off /s

This is hilarious, We've been listening to people say how it was Craig trying to take over the network but in reality, it was just ABC's projection. nChain who fund the only implementation in BSV is a professional outfit who express an understanding of how bitcoin works and why it is designed the way it is.

Not so with BCH.

Last edited: