Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
imo, at this point in time, CSW needs to sign a definitive message with the genesis block key. all in all, the benefits he and BSV would get by this public display would be far greater than any incremental benefits from supposed private signings to date and going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: bitsko and 8up

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
the BCH protocol is fine. the problem is it can be changed by an inexperienced figure with power gone to his head, who wastes time engaging in ridiculous rants on social media. meanwhile the adoption plan for the coin itself is to be picked up one restaurant at the time.

yet listening to alternatives is apostasy.

i don't know about the allegiances of others, my priority is to look out for my money.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
So the chinese translator I mentioned in my previous post, left his translation on bitpaste with a moneybutton at the bottom (that I used to pay him/her).

I downloaded the translation and checked with Google Translation that it was not a scam/trap. Then I told one of my partners in Bitcoin.no to publish the chinese translation of the introduction/manual of our protocol on our site https://kaching.cards/

"Ok, done" he told me a few minutes later. I went to https://kaching.cards/ and clicked the link in chinese. But the link brought me to the Bitpaste site where the translator had published his translation.

"You have to upload the translation to our web server", I told him. But then he answered: "Why?"

After som mental gymnastics, I finally got it. There was no reason to upload the chienese text to our server. The presentation/layout at Bitpaste was clean and without any ads. (They made 10% of what I paid the translator).

And the text was set in stone! The translator, who published on the blockchain, could not change the text to something else, even though he was the publisher. My company could trust that nobody was going to tamper with the original text!

Sure, the people running Bitpaste could screw around with it. Just like any webhotel can. But then, we would just use another site or host our own blockchain parser, and they would stop making money as a publishing tool. And, we would not lose the data, unlike the case with a rogue webhotel.

I think the first time Craig Wright spoke in public about the metanet was last autumn at the Coingeek conference in London. It was very abstract and sounded like sci-fi.

One blocksize increase, one OP_RETURN increase and a few months later, it all just makes sense.

For a natural internet/metanet hybrid experience, go to https://kaching.cards/ and click the chinese text.

Metanet - get used to it.

Last edited:

Miyamoto Mustashi

Apr 14, 2019
Wouldn't that be something..
He has no incentive to do this quickly. He is taking out a lifetime of abuse on the trolls, bullies, naysayers and the like. I'm guessing this goes back a lifetime for him. Far better this than ending up like Aaron Swartz.
I hate to say it, but I feel for the dude. I guess it ain't easy being that friggin green.
Most importantly and realistically, the more times he can prove his involvement in bitcoin provenance in courts of law in many jurisdictions, the better off he is going to be later when he will have a Bezos like schlong. If he really is Satoshi, that is.

lunar

Aug 28, 2015
Holy F

Exchanges delisting, twitter astroturfed. If you ever needed more evidence Craig Satoshi's Vision of Bitcoin was the real deal, this is it.

The long arm of the law will be out in force soon. These are probably criminal moves.

The Multicoiner Cartel out in force.

8up

Mar 14, 2016
"If you ever needed more evidence Craig Satoshi's Vision of Bitcoin was the real deal, this is it."

Evidence? As an agnostic I wonder when reality was kicked out the window!

What the hell happened to the level of philosophical thinking and writing we had here for the longest time? What happened to self-criticism? What happened to healthy distance to ones own opinion?

I think it was an unintended "community effort" that the conversation here got down the drain.

Most things I read here are tribalistic postings full of cognitive dissonance and a good portion of hubris.

I'm coin agnostic because I like BSV's approach and I won't divest anytime soon. Still one has to wonder why the BSV "thought leaders" are trying so hard to conduct suicide.

Last edited:

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
@8up

> I'm coin agnostic because I like BSV's approach and I won't divest anytime soon. One has to wonder why the BSV "thought leaders" are trying so hard to conduct suicide.

That's okay to be coin agnostic, but it's the coin believers/enthusiasts like Norway, Ryan X. Charles, unwriter et al. who deliver the metanet innovations.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@Norway, that looks good

祝贺 挪威

what are the next steps for KaChing?

(PS. notta bank, lol)

@Bloomie you need to embed a money button here.
恭喜你

The next step is investors. We have delivered. No more development until we have capital to grow a global fintech organisation very fast.

Yeah, the Notta Bank idea was mine, lol. Personally, I like the first batch better, called "blacknet". We had to change the "blacknet" design, because it looked like a membercard in a strip club when we had a script font in gold on a black satin background, lol.

attila

Mar 27, 2019
all in all, the benefits he and BSV would get by this public display would be far greater
I disagree.

The more exchanges that choose to delist BSV the better.

The more we create a real market for use of BSV as a commodity and cash, then the better we are to realizing the vision.

The market for USD is not the banks and exchanges but all the services and businesses using it for commerce and trade.

By delisting the only original Bitcoin protocol in existence, these exchanges are creating opportunities for competitors to come in and steal their lunch.

They are also destroying their reputation in the process and will be shamed in the future for removing the only legit Bitcoin from their trading platform.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
I'm coin agnostic
Ok, it's way out of context to cite 3(4?) words.

But those few word carry weight. They mean something.

They mean that you have no idea if blue or red team is going to help you financally. Good luck with your agnostic stance in your own economy.

That said, I agree with the rest. I miss the intellectual debates. (@lunar is doing intellectual monologues, though).
[doublepost=1555358061][/doublepost]
That's okay to be coin agnostic, but it's the coin believers/enthusiasts like Norway, Ryan X. Charles, unwriter et al. who deliver the metanet innovations.
Yeah! We're charging!!!!
[doublepost=1555358302][/doublepost]@attila
I'm not just going for their lunch. I'm taking the wife too.

8up

Mar 14, 2016
@Norway. You are right. I don't know, yet. One could say that after almost a decade in this space I should have built a proper opinion. But no, still not the case. I'm learning every day. And I still expect to become more knowledgeable over time. Some day I will use that knowledge to adjust my "financials" big time. But for now I only do minor tweaks (lowered my BTC holdings).

Competition is for the betterment of all coins. Because of that I will hold and even honor (but likely not use) my enemies coins,. I figured, that this makes my decisions more impartial and my thoughts more clear. And it helps me stay healthy and focused on what I want to achieve with my favorite coin for the betterment of humanity. This is also why I think maximalism is a nice philosophical concept but not viable under real life conditions.

When your enemy dies, chances are high you die as well (shortly after). Once you realize that your enemy ceases to be your enemy but becomes a partner in an evolutionary process.

Last edited:

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@8up
I learn every day too. But I suspect you're falling into the relativistic academia trap. "It's not possible to know anything for sure".

And you're hedging by being passive. Nothing wrong with that, but I don't think you'll snap out of it and move money from A to B if you're just waiting to learn more. You'll miss out big, but you'll still do good. Cheers, man!

8up

Mar 14, 2016
You are right here as well. I am far too often leaning on the relativistic side. Simply because I see too much unreflecting activity in the world.

I don't know what you mean by miss out big time?

• Miss out on changing the world?
  • Miss out on making even more money?

Karma yoga
Your work is your responsibility,
not its result.
Never let the fruits of your actions
be your motive.
Nor give in to inaction.

Set firmly in yourself, do your work,
not attached to anything.
Remain evenminded in success,
and in failure.