Bitcoin Cash Wall Observer

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
Not feeling gr8 about my buys last night.... but seems like a very nice buying opportunity right now, with a good amount of hashing power backing us despite being less profitable then BTC minning.

0.13x is a key support level, which might break in the short term as BTC make a new ATH. but BTC is in the danger zone and its very important to look to divest your BTC, going into fiat is one way, but i have a feeling that while shorting BTC with fiat will give you >20% returns, using BCH might give you 2x returns.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016

target 0.1195 by end of next week, quiet confidence in my prediction.
i should have stuck with this original prediction... but i got little excited, BCC has had some good news, i feel i'm seeing the beginnings of a trend in which the bitcoin businesses hurt by the high fees are making the switch to BCC one by one. i'm not sure wtf is happening with nChain, but i have a feeling that we got some extraordinary talent pushing with us, which is really reassuring.

when i saw that miners had manged to stabilize the block times, i thought " this is it, market is going to pop another 20% and we'll get a bunch of miners coming in purely for profitability, then dif retarget settles back to just under profitable, untill the next POP and the next and the next each time sucking a little bit more life out of the dying BTC"

yup i got excited and i went full norway. ( maybe half norway ) and then price bacily immediately fell.....

cant win them all i guess. lesson learnt "when you wanna go full norway, walk away." lol

so getting off the bull here, i bought some more at these prices because, why the F not , right.

Anton

Aug 29, 2017
Все 8 БТЦ в БСС перевёл. Жду взлёта Теперь и по другому быть не может.

megadeth

Aug 28, 2015
In the middle of a BTC bull market, an opportunity presents itself.
<0.1 is dream pricing for BCC, have some bids there. November will present itself with some real fireworks when the market pressurizes kore to do the right thing.

Reactions: 79b79aa8

8up

Mar 14, 2016
i should have stuck with this original prediction... but i got little excited, BCC has had some good news, i feel i'm seeing the beginnings of a trend in which the bitcoin businesses hurt by the high fees are making the switch to BCC one by one. i'm not sure wtf is happening with nChain, but i have a feeling that we got some extraordinary talent pushing with us, which is really reassuring.

when i saw that miners had manged to stabilize the block times, i thought " this is it, market is going to pop another 20% and we'll get a bunch of miners coming in purely for profitability, then dif retarget settles back to just under profitable, untill the next POP and the next and the next each time sucking a little bit more life out of the dying BTC"

yup i got excited and i went full norway. ( maybe half norway ) and then price bacily immediately fell.....

cant win them all i guess. lesson learnt "when you wanna go full norway, walk away." lol

so getting off the bull here, i bought some more at these prices because, why the F not , right.
"When I buy BCC I always do it with fiat money". Because: BCC > BTC > fiat.

Having a stake in BTC is not the worst of all options. Especially when BTC is rallyeing.

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
@8up why do you go through via fiat?

I haven't even looked at it that way I assumed the biggest market to begin with would be BTC.

Also buying crypto to crypto is hard to tax when it's never realized profit with something like shapeshift.io

And then there's the heart attack risk if I stopped to think about the value being exchanged I could chicken out.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
"if I stopped to think about the value being exchanged I could chicken out."

often the harder trade to do is the better one. @8up is right, fiat is the bottom of the barrel really... sure its what feeds you right now, but in 100years its simply impossible that fiat is still around, mean while it hard to imagine any amount of time that bitcoin could not endure. even if its not THE FUTURE, it at least HAS A future.
[doublepost=1504280730][/doublepost]I'll keep quoting BTC / BCC prices tho because 1) thats what i am trading with, and 2) its more relevant, BCC going up against the BTC is what sheds most light on BCC's success.

i mean, if you wanna trade it via Fiat go ahead, hell if they accept zimbabwe dollars go all in!

Last edited:

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
BCC is calling the top for BTC.

its as clear as day, market is practically screaming this.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
@AdrianX

The Flipening is happening.

From the 26th to the 31st Bitcoin Cash was strongly negatively correlated with BTC with a hint of BCC front running BTC's short term future price.

First we see BTC was relatively flat, and BCC was going down slowly, IMO BCC was sacred that BTC would pop to the upside... And market was right BTC POPPED and at the same time BCC Crashed.

BTC then had a bit of a pull back and BCC had a nice shot up.

Now the negative coloration appears to be gone. but its not actually gone... its just that BCC market is confident that the BTC price is about to correct, and so BCC is front running the upcoming BTC correction, by rallying! BCC is even breaking a technical resistance while BTC is rallying hard.

the negative correlation will once again look obvious, once this "front running BTC's short term future price movements" is done, in other words BTC will Crash and BCC will POP, in the next few days.

I can tell, BCC market is calling a BTC top, by BCC's willingness to ignore the negative correlation which IMO is because the market believes BTC will drop soon.

and BCC market appear to be SCREAMING "this is a top for BTC" since it was willing to break a technical resistance while BTC is rallying hard.

ill bet you 20$ market is accurate in its prediction, at least for short term price action we are sure to see BTC have a very nice dip and BCC pop up.

edit: sorry for the spelling mistakes, grammar, and being long winded, its not easy to cut down this kinda of speculation to a few simple words at 1am.
[doublepost=1504330220,1504329409][/doublepost]ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD

its happening! :ROFLMAO:
[doublepost=1504330568][/doublepost]BCC lagging, very good coinpportunity,

target: 0.145

then its BTC's move.

Anton

Aug 29, 2017
У самых топовых криптовалют один хозяин. На переходе всем так сладенько насыпет!

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
got greedy, placed my bids low (<12%), and am looking at this thing shoot up without me. meanwhile BTC is heading for 5K, it's a matter of days. i was assuming that in the .1 to .15 range there was inverse correlation b/w legacy and cash coins, but i am being proved wrong.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
I believe there is still inverse correlation, its just being drowned out by speculation.

My Voodoo Chart Reading mystic powers are telling BTC is topping out. I can still hear the BCC market loud and clear calling for 3000$ BTC

i guess the market might be wrong about this, in which case i'd expect BCC to retreat to 0.095. I'm ready and willing to buy BCC on the low end, as BTC goes parabolic. I just dont think i'll be so lucky!

Reactions: 79b79aa8

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
target: 0.145
another good call!
i've been calling this out play by play pretty well. trading it too :cool:

I dont have a good idea of what my next prediction would be, i'd have to give it more though and see how segwit moves along.

last I checked segwit was doing NOTHING for block size incress, and its looking like segwit adoption is going to be very slow, and will probably top out at like 5% of TX for the foreseeable future (untill LN gets going and things) kinda sad, i thought bitcoin would have at least 1.2MB block within a few weeks...

I think thats what's holding back BTC, people expected more, and there now realizing its not what they though, some are moving to BCC and some are going back to the sidelines, waiting with FIAT in there hands for another sign. Very bad move, but it might actually pay out in the mid term.

BTC price seems very reluctant to move down and waiting for somthing to justify moving over 5K, i do believe this is some time of local top,maybe even THE top.

meanwhile BCC is the place to be, its got more upside potential, and poeple are figuring out that even if BCC doesn't "win" right away or ever, it still holds value, and it has use cases BTC will never be able to do.

BCC target price: 0.195, but i won't be surprised to see a dip to ~0.128 before moving higher. and this price prediction is assuming BTC moves down a little more next week.

Good luck trading!