Bitcoin Cash Wall Observer

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
i do not expect BCH to go lower than $250 / $300, which is ATL if we ignore the first couple of days. this also happens to be bearwhale price (the bottom of the 2014-2016 bear market). if BTC continues dropping below $3000, this is where the decoupling occurs.

but what if BCH never goes that low? it might make sense to start buying around $500, and DCA down if necessary.

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
didn't load up at $600 thinking it could drop a bit lower (it may still happen, esp. if BTC majorly drops). and here we are at .139, above $1200.

ah, what's a 2x in a couple of weeks.

the next place to go would be .165.

EDIT: . . . and 2 weeks later, that price point is being defended as bottom (daily chart below)

Last edited:

Bartab

Banned
Sep 17, 2017
i do not expect BCH to go lower than $250 / $300, which is ATL if we ignore the first couple of days. this also happens to be bearwhale price (the bottom of the 2014-2016 bear market). if BTC continues dropping below $3000, this is where the decoupling occurs.

but what if BCH never goes that low? it might make sense to start buying around $500, and DCA down if necessary.
BCH is dead imo. It doesn't have fundamentals.

harmonicalibra

Mar 31, 2021
In 2020 there was a large outrage on Twitter about a scammer asking you for your Bitcoin and promises to double it...This Year, MyCryptoMixer is making such an attempt while doing it very poorly and obviously through this website... http://mycryptomixer.com/

They promise to “mix” your coins while making the transactions unidentifiable and then they rob you of your Bitcoin. He’s scammed a couple of people and one individual of his 13 bitcoins already!! Beware!! Read the narration of an unfortunate victim:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5319713.0

Josephjoy

Apr 2, 2021
:dogecoin:I feel that Bitcoin's current expectations are still good, but I just want to make some pocket money, I hope guys can give me some advice, or can recommend me some good platforms to make money. wish everyone buy lower, sell higher

Jack Timothy

Apr 2, 2021
If you insist on finding a way to obtain Ether without paying work or investment, and continue to use this free method to obtain Ether, then you will be at great risk of encountering fraud. Don't indulge in this kind of marketing activities that claim to distribute ether for free in the initial period or exchange a small amount of other currencies. On the other hand, it is obviously better to invest a lot of time in researching Ethereum faucet websites, and to invest in compliant ways to obtain Ether.