Bitcoin Cash Wall Observer

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
Glad I overloaded on BCH when it was less than $200. Even if it come down to <$200 I would still be way ahead in the long term cuz I'd just buy more on the way down.
well done.

I got my fair share and managed to trade some nice swings in the first few days. but i missed the bottom, was mulling over really hitting that buy button hard and then this spike

Reactions: solex and megadeth
Bitcoin.de enabled closed beta for trade with BCH.

This is remarkable for several reasons:
- This is the first non-BTC coin Bitcoin.de adds
- BCH can ONLY be traded against EURO
- BCH is the first Altcoin ever using the API enabling instant trading between Bitcoin.de and Fidor Bank.

Because closed beta and long confirmation times (requires 24 confirmations) and missing trading API for this pair price of BCH on Bitcoin.de is ~10-20 higher than on Kraken. Easy little money for arbitrage hunters.

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
Looks like a rocket launching platform being built at 0.12

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
I think this bull is done for now.
I can't imagine why BCC would go beyond 0.2 without any kind of news or somthing besides Core Vs 2X debate.
back to 0.1 would be my guess, not sure i'm willing to place any bets on this outcome tho...

I do expect BTC to push higher, and i would expect this to negatively impact BCH/BTC, but i also think
BCH will rise in dollar terms. as crazy as it might sound i think >4000$BTC and >4000$BCH is much more likely then either one "winning" at least in the mid term... i'd like to bet the house on BCH BUT, there's still a bunch of questions to be answered, a very important part of the BCH story is how this Core Vs 2X thing is going to play out.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdrianX

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
anyone know whats the block height for the normal dif ajustement.

i heard we should get there soon.
[doublepost=1503162174][/doublepost]i found the info...

adjustment is due at block 479,808

we are currently at block 479,704

so 104 block away, ao ~14hours away assuming we start getting ~8min ( which appears to be the case.)
it might actually come faster...
[doublepost=1503162634,1503161911][/doublepost]and it looks like we will get about ?-30%? diff

Reactions: AdrianX

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
Much higher or much lower. Historically I buy at the tops and bottoms (not sure yet where I'll have entered this one.)

I'm thinking the BCC price will go up for a while. I'm thinking we won't see big dumping until it's easy to sweep paper wallets that use the uncompressed base58 key format.

Being able to do that easily will remove one barrier. I for one expect it to coincide with the freeing of other long term storage coins which will mark a market correction.

Last edited:

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
i'm bearish at this time... simply because,I think there is a huge amount of disagreement for the market price of BCC, some think moon and some think doom, no inbetween, this was the moon heads hitting buy now its time for some doom. speculator are probably mostly indifferent and end up sorta amplifying this effect.

target 0.1195 by end of next week, quiet confidence in my prediction.

Reactions: Bloomie

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
the next block is a big deal i think.

login and get ready to buy this shit up to point 3!!!!!!!!!

:LOL:
[doublepost=1503201094][/doublepost]It is currently 168% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
If you've been saving mined BCC you're up way more than 168% on mining rewards.

I'm still chipping in on the climb to 0.3 and up.

I'm just quietly watching. I've been confident recommending BCC to those who feel they've missed the BTC boat or are on the fence. I'm ready to turn bearish on a dime.

Considered selling some BCC to lock in some gains but I'm more inclined to move BTC to an exchange and seeing what happens.

Reactions: adamstgbit

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
If you've been saving mined BCC you're up way more than 168% on mining rewards.

I'm still chipping in on the climb to 0.3 and up.

I'm just quietly watching. I've been confident recommending BCC to those who feel they've missed the BTC boat or are on the fence. I'm ready to turn bearish on a dime.

Considered selling some BCC to lock in some gains but I'm more inclined to move BTC to an exchange and seeing what happens.
moving BTC to exchange in preparation for flipping is a good move.
when/if the time comes there a good chance it'll take HOURS to move your BTC and we are going to see you do it and have HOURS to front run BCH prices.
get ready now.
[doublepost=1503204392][/doublepost]
Bitcoin Cash to the moon. It looks like North Core'a forgot to send propaganda to South Korea!

The top 3 exchange for BCH are in South Korea and they're trading hard with fiat. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets
OMFG is Matthew N Wright is buying ?:ROFLMAO:
he was living in South Korea...