Bitcoin Cash Wall Observer

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
The charts look pretty bad, luckily charts can turn on a dime.
BTC seems to be flying high on the idea that its clearly going to be the "winner" of the split.
but, its a long game, and it just started.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
one more leg down seems likely...
[doublepost=1502591349][/doublepost]if minning stays stable we should have a dif adjustment in ~20days

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
The charts look pretty bad, luckily charts can turn on a dime.
Bitcoin Cash is relatively stable in dollar terms (recently decreased a bit as % of BTC, but BTC is shooting up).
I don't recall ever thinking that BTC shooting up is something to complain about.
The best possible scenario is to win on both fronts.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
Bitcoin Cash is relatively stable in dollar terms (recently decreased a bit as % of BTC, but BTC is shooting up).
I don't recall ever thinking that BTC shooting up is something to complain about.
The best possible scenario is to win on both fronts.
ya it doesnt look bad if you look at BCH/USD
but i think 1 10th of a bitcoin is a better target price
I think BTC can temporarily out pace BCH, but i dont think BTC can grow up Up UP! while BCH maintains ~300$ value.
the way i see it the "bitcoin market" has split in two and BTC currently has >90% market share, and i dont expect that to be the case for much longer.
BCH capturing 10% of the bitcoin market( not to be confused with the whole crypto market in general ) is only a starting point.
[doublepost=1502682945][/doublepost]I suspect the bitcoin market will soon make a come back and regain alot of the crypto-market share that BTC lost, and that will largely be because of BCH.

and i think a few months will be required to begin to see this trend in the charts.

lunar

Aug 28, 2015
not sure where else to post but as @AdrianX was interested, there's an update from BTC-e

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6tn570/btce_update/

"For each currency, a recalculation will be made taking into account the currently available assets. Currently 55% of funds are available, so 55% will remain in currency, and 45% will be converted to a specific currency token. For tokens of all currencies, free trading on a separate page will be opened. You can trade them at any price, but no more than their face value. We pledge to redeem all the tokens. You can also sell your tokens to other users and get a currency, or wait and exchange tokens at face value.

For example, you had 1 BTC. You will receive 0.55 BTC and 0.45 BTCT. 0.55 BTC you can output immediately. The remaining 0.45 BTCT you can either exchange for BTC at the market rate, or wait for their exchange at face value."

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
YUGE green candles on trex today at around 11AM EST on the 30min/1 hr charts.
lots of money flowing into the ecosystem, BTC just won't stop.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
ya noticed that big spike too.
I was hoping to get a few more in the .06's ... damn, what a move.
not seeing any obvious news to attribute this spike too.
so its likely to come back down at least temporarily, one would think....
[doublepost=1502998554][/doublepost]ahh i c, the core Vs 2X debate is starting to heat up.

kindly vacate the titanic(BTC) by entering one of the life boats(BCC) , this is not a drill, remain calm.

Mengerian

Staff member
Aug 29, 2015
Cool, I had an urge to buy more BCC, so loaded up just below 0.07 yesterday.

Makes this little spike feel nice :)

Reactions: megadeth

ChironRegera

Jul 23, 2017
Glad I overloaded on BCH when it was less than $200. Even if it come down to <$200 I would still be way ahead in the long term cuz I'd just buy more on the way down.