Bitcoin Cash Wall Observer

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
kraken isn't accepting BCH deposits yet, and you can feel it. but i think once they do open deposits, most of the BCH will have already been deposited elsewhere...
I dont buy the idea that there isn't enough BCH supply because they dont allow deposits, kraken made there position clear that they would credit accounts there are plenty of BCH on this exchange..., what's holding prices high is the SPECULATION that without deposits there isn't enough supply, also to a large extent, the thing driving prices down isn't deposits, its the expectations of mass deposits+dumpASAP. and so it is my belief that prices are overly low, its now time absorb the dumps as they come, dont worry too much about the price difference, and grab them cheep coins as the come in, in waves and trickles. this won't last long...
[doublepost=1501865913][/doublepost]imo <0.1 is a no brainer and buying <0.13 is going to work out very nicely even short term. make no mistake BCH is "Dying" today, time is now.

Last edited:

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
hash rate appears to have dropped considerably.
besides knowing the ViaBTC pool's hash rate is down sanfigtently, i would speculate that the "ill mine a few blocks FOR FUN and to keep their dif high" has stopped as it becomes increasingly more and more a wast of money, as price drops.

Reactions: bluemoon

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
Is there any reason not to buy at HitBTC, given the price difference vs. others?
well worth the effort required. sign up + send BTC

i dont see why not.
[doublepost=1501892180,1501891164][/doublepost]i'm trying but my bowers seems to have difficulty with there website

CPU seems to get floored and then it crashes... weird.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
its feels like bottom.
but still waiting on "looks like bottom" and "smells like bottom" indicators to light up

Erdogan

Aug 30, 2015
For users of electron cash with trezor:

Create a new wallet with the trezor/password combination the usual way, but make sure you use this key derivation path:
Code:
m/44'/145'/0'
This should really be the default for the trezor wallets in electrum cash (after quality checking of course, but it produced the right addresses). I did not find a way to report this bug/improvement.

Reactions: adamstgbit

Erdogan

Aug 30, 2015
Remember, most actors in the market are still in the core bubble, so let them sell. It makes no difference for the future. Have some patience!

Hey, that is a super all time high on stamp: 3158.50 !

Last edited:

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
it made a new low on hitBTC but its always been extra bearish over there, lack of bitcoins because its a small unknown exchange, and large amount of BCC because they only require 2 conf.

Erdogan

Aug 30, 2015
If you are interested in buying BCC, hitbtc is the place to go to. Sellers go there because they can trade after 1 conf. It takes 10 min to get the highest verification. Deposit and withdraw is smooth.

Peter R

Aug 28, 2015
I'm was expecting more dumping and a chance to scoop up BCC below 0.01. I thought the small-blockers would be trying harder.

Reactions: adamstgbit

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
@Peter R
if this trend persists much longer you'll get a chance to buy at 0.01 in like 48hours, but thats quite unlikely imo

capturing 10% of bitcoin seems about right as a starting point for bitcoin cash. In terms of hash power, users and general interest, its easy to see that "the big blockers" make up >10% of bitcoiners, probably higher, maybe much higher.

as much as the small blockers dump all they have super fast, the market probably feels pretty strongly that < 0.1 is a good deal, and with the slow blocks, slowing down what should have been a flash crash, we have little choice but buying here. buying at 0.01 after a 12hour flash crash lead by army of dumpers would have been really sweet. but here we are.

in other news, another adjustment is coming!
Hopefully its more then just 1 adjustment...

Reactions: AdrianX and Bloomie

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
So, my question is: should we look for a capitulation spike down in BCC before the long climb back?
If yes, then looking at bittrex there is no evidence yet...