Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
it dawned on me that a second layer solution is available to use already

Via the stampery api https://stampery.com/

i could make a new altcoin using its api

Enter "second layer altcoins"
all i have to do is have an app where poeple can append TX's ( exactly the same format as BTC tx) to a file which gets flushed to the blockchain once an hour.
nodes of this "second layer alt" would keep copies of the files "blocks" would be validated using the the stampery api.

Boom! Second layer solution is done.

wait i haven't handled the double spend problem.

lol

stampery api seems like powerful stuff

just say'n

blackspidy

Mar 14, 2016
It just crossed my mind that the pre-halving bubble I'm always talking about might coincidence with Classic taking a considerable chunk of the latest 1000 blocks mined. That may lead some miners to switch over, out of the assumption that the latest developments in the adoption of the Classic implementation is the reason behind the rally.
Bitcoin's in for some interesting things this year.

Cconvert2G36

Aug 31, 2015
Say what you want about theymos... the kid knows how to properly run a scam.

1) Call the payments... donations.

2) Launder the money by paying your friends 6 figures a month.

3) Post generic forum software as a breakthrough internet communication solution.

4) Earn even more by running ads for HYIP/gambling scams on the very forum that people paid millions to keep running.

5) Laugh maniacally as children, mentally challenged bootlickers, and 3rd world sig ad penny farmers grovel at your feet.

6) Look in the mirror with a smug smile as Bitcoin's adoption/utility evaporates to alternatives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unrelated Edit:

Wall Observer Post 997

Last edited: