Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sickpig

Aug 28, 2015
Still no Classic blocks from F2Pool. It's getting unlikely and weired...
I was wondering the exact same thing. With 10 PHs you should have ~1.2 block a day....

Reactions: Norway

Matthew Light

Dec 25, 2015
However today is at .021, I would say that the bubble pop call was correct
ETH has had a larger selloff during this run already (.017 to .008) and went on to higher highs in a couple weeks.

It also had a severe selloff from .007 to .004.

Since price recovered and went higher within a week or two in both cases, I am not sure "bubble popped" is an accurate description. If ETH is higher than .037 in July and higher still in December, would you still call that a "bubble pop", or would you be open to the possibility that something else is happening?

Tomothy

Mar 14, 2016
Re: Bubble Pop,

I recognize that ETH could go back up, but it seems to be mimicking BTC's downward trend after >$1000... where btc bounced numerous times; in similar fashion LTC also recently topped out and then had lower and lower highs. It could be too soon to tell what's going on with ETH but it seems like counterparty is eating their lunch right now. /shrug. So, no movement until next week at this rate?

Dotto

Mar 14, 2016
I was looking to ask Oblodo for his counterparty feelings... :) It seems ready for an fast P&D. What do you think? (Quite impressed for your top callings/sells)

Edit: regarding bubble pop or not,we need some more time to absolutly say. I wont bet on that, in cryptoland one never knows for sure

Reactions: Tomothy

julian072

Mar 13, 2016
NL
This site is becoming more and more relevant:

https://cryptolization.com/

Interesting info:
- BTC market cap has been pretty stable lately - the price may not be doing to well but in fact BTC value is stagnant.
- We recently had an ATH of investment in crypto
- At the same time we had an ATH of investement in altcoins (logical consequence of the previous two observations)
- Money has not been leaving BTC for altcoins, but new investments are going to altcoins instead of BTC (again a logical consequence of the previous).

So it seems there is still some time for BTC to get it's act together and draw back NEW investors. But if marketcap starts to show a clear downward trend, and exodus may occur.

In other news, a lot of money has been leaving altcoins the last couple of days, but it has not made a dent in the BTC price.

Thoughts?

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
its funny you say that i was just thinking that this recent drop in BTC price might be related to ETH bubble popping

poeple like to imagine that when ETH is sold for BTC it should a + for BTC price ( because the person favors BTC over ETH at that time )
but its likely poeple are using BTC as a proxy for collecting $ profits on ETH bubble.

poeple have gotten huge BTC profits from ETH trading ( some must of been lucky enough to 10X there BTC's ) and now are selling ETH and then selling BTC.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
recommending all in. all in recommendations are ineffect. process to the nearest BTC exchange and go ALL IN.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL its a joke!

Dotto

Mar 14, 2016
Look at this post of bitjedi from the XMR thread in BCT
[B][URL='https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=240468']bitjedi[/URL][/B] said:
marketcap based on mark to market does not equal total cash invested, but rather its a weak positive correlation.

e. g. i create a premined alt with 1bn coins. i list it on an exchange but only put 1 share for sale and buy it myself at $1. now $1bn mkt cap. that's why pump grps like premined coins.
[doublepost=1458325696][/doublepost]Now, look all the instamined, ninjamined and POS coins in the first marketcap positions and make your calculations. Tons of hot air. Only fairly launched ones (LTC, XMR basicly) reflect true value.
[doublepost=1458325862][/doublepost]OTOH, all coins in red except counterparty. It´s its fame time

Tomothy

Mar 14, 2016
I think we will see sub 400. I think it makes sense that ETH is getting liquidated via BTC which will push btc/usd down. Maybe hit like 386 and rally next week? It looks like the drop is starting to gain some legs.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
when cashing out huge profits it make sense to just dump the BTC even if your losing -3-5% in the process
whats 3% on a 10000% profit....

386 is a good target... i will for sure log in and buy there ( given the opportunity... )

JayJuanGee

Sep 29, 2015
hahahahaha...

I was wondering about chartbuddy......

Seems like his Stamp price got stuck....