Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
wow, those look nice!

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
It's great to see poeple join this forum!
I hope bitcointalk becomes a frozen wasteland filled with sock puppets with nothing interesting to say.
[doublepost=1457978929][/doublepost]can someone post this on my behalf in my old thread for lolz:

Fuck Theymos, Fuck bitcointalk.

Who's coming with me!?!?

Oblodo

Mar 14, 2016
So sad that we are humans and not vulcans.... So much emotions and animosity amongst people that should be working together to end fiat. I guess that is just us primates, the human ape is still an ape. Let the shit throwing begin. But that other forum is starting to become Etherumtalk..

Reactions: AdrianX

blackspidy

Mar 14, 2016
I'm really not worried about ETH. It's got its time while we get this whole "growing out of this first dev team" sorted out. Once we get larger blocks (sometime before 2017) and set the precedent that no dev team is indispensable... We'll be right back on track.

Blockstream's bitcoin core team will no longer be the bitcoin development team. It will be a development team.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
Hey Adam - BCT Wall Observer without you? Ha! No way...

Must sort the avatar out - but it'll do for now.
this forum is pretty neat, way more functionality than bitcointalk. but i have to find the setting to make it stop emailing me all these notifications

Reactions: soullyG

8up

Mar 14, 2016

^^ If you like it or not. This is (already) a strong bull market. Otherwise the price would have crashed to $200 or below by now. I fear for now the world financial/confidence crisis stays a much bigger problem than bitcoin block size crisis. This makes change in the space so slow and painful at the moment.

Expecting the unexpected tells me, that we could see a substantial rise in price very soon, also this is counter-intuitive to what should happen, when the economics of the bitcoin system are under high scrutiny. (awaiting fireworks)

BTW: Markets do anticipate what will happen some month ahead. And I guess it's becoming clearer, that we will head for a diverse developer landscape (awaiting fireworks).

Last edited:

JayJuanGee

Sep 29, 2015
A representative for BCT came to defend the ban in the Gold thread. Make of it what you will, but it seems like running the WO-thread over there might become a tedious cat and mouse game.

I'm a grown man who wants to talk shit without some pimple-faced 20 year old deleting my posts. If that means I have to fap to gay old geezer pr0n and laught at JJGs incomprehensible jokes (not sure if they're supposed to be jokes though), then so be it.

You are a goofball over there and over here. If you don't like what someone writes, there is no need to read, and surely laughter at the content of any post is optional.

Reactions: soullyG

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
Well, the BTC price is comatose so Microsoft probably made nothing during their "mistake".
Good news in the long-term however as they need something like Bitcoin to counter the inroads of ApplePay.

Tomothy

Mar 14, 2016
Just stopping in to say hi. The old thread isn't the same. I won't lie, I really like the new Chartbuddy Graphics. They feel a bit too fancy imho lol. I thought with the MS account, you use BTC to FUND your account but that they didn't necessarily actually offer direct BTC purchases, this could have been a misinterpretation on my behalf.

We seem to be right back where we started last week. I'll take a few more weeks of sideways but I liked the weekend pump weekend dump activity. Seems like a nod to yesteryear. I liked KNC's open letter to the community and hoped we would see some more action positive or negative. Back to waiting.