Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
I think you should open a thread here with your "2MB Pros and Cons" and update it. The colour formatting is genius it's killing the circle talk.

@adamstgbit you're starting to piss off TPTB obviously.
[doublepost=1457939234,1457938057][/doublepost]@Richy_T won't you add the full block counter too it's worth it's weight in gold :oops:.

To be honest I never thought I'd see this day. I guess it's true, build it and they will come.

Fatman3002

Sep 5, 2015
Yeebuz!!

I see ETH collapsed right after I went to sleep! Why can't it move when decent people (Europeans and Africans) are awake?

@Cconvert2G36 Hi, I didn't know you were banned. What did they ban you for?

@ChopChop Hi there, you're gonna love the media options on this forum.

QuestionAuthority

Mar 14, 2016
well the ignore feature seems to really work on this forum, it appears as tho his post got deleted, not sure i can ever see what he writes anymore.
[doublepost=1457924216][/doublepost]oh i c the "Show Ignored Content" button.
Haha you got banned from that shithole. If you leave you're never going to use the new $5 million forum when it's released in 2025. lol

I've watched you get more and more brazen over the past two weeks. What happened to change your attitude?

Richy_T

Dec 27, 2015
I think you should open a thread here with your "2MB Pros and Cons" and update it. The colour formatting is genius it's killing the circle talk.

@adamstgbit you're starting to piss off TPTB obviously.
[doublepost=1457939234,1457938057][/doublepost]@Richy_T won't you add the full block counter too it's worth it's weight in gold :oops:.

To be honest I never thought I'd see this day. I guess it's true, build it and they will come.
It will be back. The issue is that it's built around 1 hour intervals and Chartbuddy is now 3 hours (for now).

Reactions: AdrianX

Richy_T

Dec 27, 2015
Yeebuz!!

I see ETH collapsed right after I went to sleep! Why can't it move when decent people (Europeans and Africans) are awake?

@Cconvert2G36 Hi, I didn't know you were banned. What did they ban you for?

@ChopChop Hi there, you're gonna love the media options on this forum.
Still up from where it was a few days ago I think though.

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
welcome, adam, we were holding your place for you over here. i suppose lambchop's too.

Last edited:

Fatman3002

Sep 5, 2015
So glad this thread is here. For some unknown reason, I got banned from the other evil forum the day it was hacked. Said I had to pay to get back, screw that. Glad you are here Adam!
Is this for real? Why would you have to pay?

DoktorK

Mar 14, 2016
As an aside, it's a good time to ask for feature requests. I plan to start marking classic and BIP101 blocks.
If it's not too difficult, how about including an indication of the fee necessary to get into the next block?

I think this is a useful metric in this whole full blocks small/big spam/notspam fight

JayJuanGee

Sep 29, 2015
o_Oo_Oo_O
Part of me wants to HOLD my last remaining block of ETH for the longest time and see where it goes, but when i looks at the most basic of questions like "what will be the total supply of ETH" and the best answer i can find is, ~90M coins until POS and then no one has a clue what the POS supply will look like... I imagine that the whole project was sort of "let's figure it out as we go" kinda thing... not sure i feel safe holding this thing long term, especially when i KNOW i'd be getting bubblicious prices if i sold today.
[doublepost=1457914944][/doublepost]:( >32,000$ has been postponed until at least 2020, because of Core devs.

I'm not sure if we can blame core for the delay towards $32,000.

If we are going to $32,000 any time soon, it should be a bit more solid in terms of incremental changes including allowing seg wit to play out.

In that regard, $32k would likely be the third of the upcoming bubble series. Still possible for either late 2017 or 2018.

o_O

Dotto

Mar 14, 2016
Hi to all members!. Let´s make an exodus ATH :D

Also: Richy, the blue background chatbuddy is way cooler and readable

Last edited:
Reactions: soullyG and 8up

Bloomie

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2015
@adamstgbit I wonder if you can close the WO thread at bct since you are the thread starter? Now THAT would be an exodus, Jurassic Park style.

Reactions: 8up