Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
I think you greatly underestimate Classic's support...

f2pool's support growing is good, and 4.6% of the total hashing power is quite formidable.

you have to understand many miners support the classics scaling vision, but still run Core simply because they do not like the idea of a "change of government",

Also Core is promising an effective block increase in april and then 2MB HF later, these PROMISES is keeping a lot of hashing power pointed to Core.

What happens when segwit is delayed?
What happens when segwit's "effective block size increase" isn't as effective as the promised?
What happens when it is clear that core never has any intention of increasing to 2MB ever?

if / when Classics gains >51% of hash rate, it'll happen seemingly overnight. at one point poeple will of had enough, and the fireworks fallow.
seriously look at this poll

81.5% wish they would do it sooner... It's only a matter of time...

everyone in support of classic should stop posting on bitcointalk simply so core feels safer, and dont think that the economic majority is on the brink of breaking out the pitchforks and torches. let them operate with a false sense of security , and then when the time comes, start bassing bitcoin talk with logic.
[doublepost=1457922139][/doublepost]

hyphymikey

Sep 29, 2015
So glad this thread is here. For some unknown reason, I got banned from the other evil forum the day it was hacked. Said I had to pay to get back, screw that. Glad you are here Adam!

Reactions: gr8ful4 and solex

shmadz

Aug 28, 2015
The question is, will you return once your ban has expired?

But the real question is, will ETH drop below 0.025?

Reactions: AdrianX

Cconvert2G36

Aug 31, 2015
Well, look what happens when you repeatedly poke a tiger with a sharpened stick Norway... :unicorn:

This trollbox is finally showing some signs of life.

My ban was last Fri. I strongly suspect Lauda as well, happened right after a few engagements with the little toady. I suppose it's the price of venturing out of the speculation subforum, subverting the poor innocent sig farmers minds :(.

I'm not surprised by the eth pullback, way overdue... somewhat surprised that btc isn't getting at least a partial bounce from it... mid term I'm surprised btc's over 400 tho. This existential battle we're having is bigger than gox in terms of uncertainty towards the future of the coin.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
i'll think of somthing short and sweet that really hit home, and then it'll just get nastier and nastyer and more and more personal attacks, dig up dirt, and it goes into flat out disgusting shit and totally false actuations. BECAUSE I CAN.
[doublepost=1457923201][/doublepost]lol i'm a lil bit mad....

Reactions: Norway

67 speedqueen

Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=Norway link=topic=178336.msg14190281#msg14190281 date=1457921244]...(PS. You just exposed your IP...)
[/quote]

O god plz no!
I've been backtraced by a professional h4xx0r :(

yrral86

Sep 4, 2015
He's new... Norway went and stirred some shit in the BCT Wall Observer thread and the queen followed him here.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
well the ignore feature seems to really work on this forum, it appears as tho his post got deleted, not sure i can ever see what he writes anymore
[doublepost=1457924216][/doublepost]oh i c the "Show Ignored Content" button.

Cconvert2G36

Aug 31, 2015
Would be really sad if 67 speedqueen stops giving me laughs every single day on the legacy thread.

You fuckers don't get that the gay pronz stuff was lambie retaliation for exactly what happened to us, many months later?

Reactions: 67 speedqueen

ChartBuddy

Magic Friend
Dec 31, 2015
Coin
[doublepost=1457924594][/doublepost]Sorry, it needs tidying up as this forum handles things a little differently.

These are three hour charts so there won't be quite the volume as on bitcoin talk for those who aren't ChartBuddy fans.

Also, the block thing is temporarily disabled as it needs reworking. Sorry. It will be back ASAP.

Last edited:

ChartBuddy

Magic Friend
Dec 31, 2015
I dunno. I was a little leary of taking it down from an hour. That meant throwing away 2/3 of the data and some of those walls go up and get taken down quickly. I would actually even prefer to go back to hourly if this thread gets busy enough.

I'll go with whatever the site admins decree, of course but how about we throw it open for discussion and/or see how it goes?

As an aside, it's a good time to ask for feature requests. I plan to start marking classic and BIP101 blocks.

Reactions: Norway

Cconvert2G36

Aug 31, 2015
I'd say Classic tagged / last 1000 oughtta suffice. Currently over 4%, it's a start I guess. Maybe # of those per pool too if you're bored?