Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
The powerful 3-day bars "launchpad" formation is very much in play, and if it gets to $465 then countdown is started.

Last edited:
Reactions: soullyG

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
Indeed. Guess it was too simple to just drift into the New Year.

Erdogan

Aug 30, 2015
China has been lower for a while - is there some scare going on there?
[doublepost=1451182594][/doublepost]... or do they expect yuan to explode on monday?

Richy_T

Dec 27, 2015
I am wanting to bring ChartBuddy over. I'm not happy with the way things have been going elsewhere and want to avoid giving support even indirectly. I wanted to be sure I wouldn't be going against the policies of this site (and the moderators of any thread) first though.

I've seen suggestions that ChartBuddy should go to 3-hourly but I think there's real value in being hourly. I'm not necessarily against the idea though but it would mean taking some time to change the code and movements would be more compressed. Another option also would be for Chartbuddy to have a dedicated thread which would avoid cluttering this one. Is there a voting system on this forum?

Bloomie

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2015
Hi @Richy_T, great to see you over here! If you look at posting frequency in this thread, even with 3-hour intervals Chart Buddy would end up making a lot of consecutive posts right now. Is it possible to code it so that frequency can be adjusted over time?

Erdogan

Aug 30, 2015
Take a look at USDCNH, guys, now 6.589. This will get the chinese onto their rickshaws and into the bourses, loaded with "the peoples money".

Reactions: soullyG

soullyG

Sep 7, 2015
2016 is looking to start off well, but I'm still expecting another retest of the ~$410 support before we can finally confirm that, yes, the bull trend lives on! :D