Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruderalis

Aug 4, 2017
Does anybody think one of the consequences of the dizzying rise of btc these days is the sale of large amounts of bcc in exchange for btc ?

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Here my humble attempt at interpreting the charts:

Damn, wrong thread. Forgot there's a Bitcoin Cash Wall Observer thread now!

Last edited:

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
@Richy_T
Unfortunately, the data feeds for the charts have stalled.
What would be interesting is BCH and BTC to compare, perhaps just for one exchange e.g. stamp.

Tom Liepins

Jan 5, 2018
I bought one Bitcoin in september when it was worth a bit less than 5K. Still hodling it. Of course I should have gotten rid of it before it started to go downhill from 19K, but now it's rising again. To be honest I feel like I should get rid of it and buy smaller crypto's instead (XRP, XEM, MIOTA?) but I guess that takes a lot of research so to not make any stupid moves.

Here is my YouTube video about how much money of Your portfolio should You invest if You are willing to invest in crypto's (no links, no sales pitches - made for fun and because I am developing my animation video making skills):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq5ZiCBLXlTAHs5-tO4Bpsw

Richy_T

Dec 27, 2015
@Richy_T
Unfortunately, the data feeds for the charts have stalled.
What would be interesting is BCH and BTC to compare, perhaps just for one exchange e.g. stamp.
Yeah, unfortunately I moved everything to a smaller disk and it filled up a lot more quickly and with Christmas and me not following the charts so much...

Chartbuddy needs a refresh but I'm not sure how to go. Adding BCH would be good but the BCH wall observer thread appears to not want Chartbuddy. I'll try and come up with something though. I do need to start collecting the data for BCH in any case.
[doublepost=1516080591][/doublepost]With Coinbase taking on BTC/BCH shortly and with Finex being somewhat less-than-legitimate in my estimation, maybe I'll tweak things based around that.

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
@Richy_T we'd have to ask @adamstgbit what he thinks about ChartBuddy on the BCH thread, but maybe once a day wouldn't hurt?

also, perhaps BCH price posts could have a BTC/BCH index (similar in function to the full blocks indicator, i.e. to track the inevitable)?

speaking of questions and moribund threads . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: AdrianX

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
OK, i am about ready to start shorting BTC. totally counterintuitive to me, but the bears are waking up from hibernation and they are very hungry bears.

Reactions: AdrianX