Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
i'll do it on bitmex. since i've gone bagatell ;) and bitmex foolishly wants nothing to do with BCH, i'll first have to go on trex, turn some BCH into BTC, and send it to bitmex.

but first i need to understand CME/CBOE BTC futures (a different animal since they settle in USD not BTC). any insight on that (even where to look?).

man, i remember when the extent of my trading knowledge was: buy AAPL. i guess i did make decent money with that anyway.

Bagatell

Aug 28, 2015
re shorting BTC, it occurs to me I can just trade BCH/XBT if I'm not using margin. And is it just coincidental that of the ten pairs I track BCH/XBT is the most stable over 24hr, 7 day & 30 day periods?

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
yes being in BCH has been a good hedge against the BTC drop. but where are you getting the BTC? do you mean to say you didn't bagatell!:eek:

2rbo

Mar 19, 2018
Yes, the drop was just a five hours setback. It's actually a huge beartrap where large amounts of money and bitcoin changed hands

Kavabata

Feb 15, 2018
ru.tradingview.com
Guys I bought few btc usd for 7024 on my support line. The question is whether we goin' to update a new local high...9k for example and close there or can I hold for a longer period and upper heights? What do you think since we are testing the resistance now?

Kavabata

Feb 15, 2018
ru.tradingview.com

We reached bull cluster on bitcoin, what do you think is that a case to buy... I don't think it the end of bearish trend, where are next major supports? 6500? If we would brake that support next one would be somewhere between 4500 -4800< is it possible?

Last edited: