Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Winner

Jun 22, 2018

We reached bull cluster on bitcoin, what do you think is that a case to buy... I don't think it the end of bearish trend, where are next major supports? 6500? If we would brake that support next one would be somewhere between 4500 -4800< is it possible?
Hope it will rise soon :cry:

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
Hope it will rise soon :cry:
I'm sorry bud...
but it will continue to fall...

look at this.
https://bcfocus.com/news/bitcoin-transaction-accelerates-with-spark-wallet-using-lightning-network/22014/

this thing is hard to install, and probably NOT as user frendly as you some might expect.
sure the GUI is simple, but running your LN node on your PC 24/7 that isnt easy, to say the least.

anyway that wont matter, there will mbe many others like this, and many "profound" update for LN
no one will actuly use the damn thing, but that wont stop them from thinking bitcoin +LN = perfect scaling solution.

so... everyone will buy Buy BUY!!!!!!!!!! BTC again

BCH USD price will drop as BTC USD rises.

but that's not the end of the story.... it gose on... BCH wins in the end, you'll see, just HODL!

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
more pain coming to BCH.
lmk when you've had enoght pain and cant deal anymore.
ill gladly pick up the deck of card and deal.

Bartab

Banned
Sep 17, 2017
Guys I bought few btc usd for 7024 on my support line. The question is whether we goin' to update a new local high...9k for example and close there or can I hold for a longer period and upper heights? What do you think since we are testing the resistance now?

Good stuff, but we are going down for sure.