Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@Fatman3002

Lol, I noticed the same! But we both know that this milliard/billion billion/trilion shit is confusing. And the guy was on live TV for the first time in his life. I have invited him to to Oslo Bitcoin Meetup. He wrote his student paper on bitcoin ;)

Reactions: Fatman3002

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
People say: It's not possible to get in now. It's too late....

Well motherfuckers, I have news for you: If you get in now, you get almost the same price you got 2 and a half years ago! In early april 2013, you had to pay the same as today.

But a lot has changed. A lot.... Mohahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
(Time to go to bed?)

Fatman3002

Sep 5, 2015
@Fatman3002

Lol, I noticed the same! But we both know that this milliard/billion billion/trilion shit is confusing. And the guy was on live TV for the first time in his life. I have invited him to to Oslo Bitcoin Meetup. He wrote his student paper on bitcoin ;)
A financial analyst should have that stuff covered. But as you alluded to: I think I saw the brown stain all the way up to the back of his neck. Kudos to him for staying (semi-)conscious!

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@chmod755
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!
Expected, but finally confirmed! This will have a great impact in Norway, even though we are not a member of EU!

Context: Norway and Estonia are the two countries in Europe that explicitly put VAT on every single transaction between local fiat and bitcoin. 25% "premium" in Norway. (Info for US guys: EU and europe is not the same.)

NOW: WHERE IS THAT CHAMPAGNE???!!!!!!

Georg Engelmann

Sep 10, 2015
Austria
bitcoincashstandards.org
even though we are not a member of EU!
Interestingly all countries with a majority voting in favour of joining the EU on January 1 1995 are neutral countries.

Context: Norway and Estonia are the two countries in Europe that explicitly put VAT on every single transaction between local fiat and bitcoin. 25% "premium" in Norway. (Info for US guys: EU and europe is not the same.)
That's weird. LHV Pank in Estonia is probably one of the most Bitcoin-friendly banks in Europe (they are not only doing SEPA transfers for Coinbase, but also making their own blockchain experiments)

Reactions: Norway

Inca

Staff member
Aug 28, 2015
So shorters aren't giving up. Up 2500 contracts into this latest rise.

Someone is going to lose. Let's hope it is them.

Price up to 290.

Reactions: Norway

Norway

Sep 29, 2015

Reverse Sisyfos!

So funny to see how desperate some entity is to push the price down. Dumping coins in short bursts sunday evening (no fresh fiat in since friday). But then the price just drifts up on small volume...

Inca

Staff member
Aug 28, 2015
If bitcoin can stay in the 280's for a day or two then a run at 300 seems likely.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
Money20/20 has been hacked. This message is on their front page now (http://www.money2020.com/) :

PLEASE NOTE: We have been informed that Money20/20’s attendees and sponsors have been contacted by a company offering to sell our attendee list. WE HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED THIS, and have not shared your contact information. Please DO NOT REPLY TO OR SPEAK WITH ANY ORGANIZATION CLAIMING TO SELL ATTENDEE LISTS FOR MONEY20/20, AND DO NOT SHARE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

Credit card security is great, lol!