Reactions: bitsko

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
ok, daily switch over continuing the climb. Huobi back over $500:

[doublepost=1464395128][/doublepost]continuing the dump:

Reactions: bitsko and Norway

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@Norway: Conspiracies are definitely possible - but human stupidity is a well known fact as well...
Maybe I'm wrong, the human stupidity (or politeness) is usually giving way for organisations exploiting the people. But organizations have financial agendas that they try to hide. All the time! And they get caught with their pants down. ALL THE TIME. WAKE UP PEOPLE!
[doublepost=1464395385][/doublepost]@cypherdoc
I never understod that the price of bitcoin should be inversely corolated with the price of gold. But I really like it!

EDIT01: Re-reading what i write, I understand that I'm drunk. SKÅÅÅÅÅÅÅL!
EDIT02: Don't kill me.

Last edited:

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
I never understod that the price of bitcoin should be inversely corolated with the price of gold. But I really like it!
what's the name of this thread? (y)

ah, nvm, you're drunk! for how many months?:LOL:
[doublepost=1464399593][/doublepost]oh_my_gaud :) :

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
BFX waking UP:

[doublepost=1464400684][/doublepost]you can start kicking and screaming now cuz prepare to be dragged!

Last edited:

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@cypherdoc
Yep, monsterdrunk now. But I'm pretty serious about that new "MEME FACTORY"-thing. (It's a new thread here).

My idea is that this graphical creative initiative could maybe be a visual spice to what's going on in this epic thread
EDIT: And I really liked that @AdrianX gave me 95% of Photoshop back for free. On a Chromebox!

EDIT2: Sooo, am I a wizard in design/layout? Nobody knows. Time will tell ;)
EDIT3: I'm not a wizard. But I know a few tricks,lol.
EDIT4: I'm just getting more drunk and unable to communicate in english or norwegian ;D
EDIT5: Don't read the line above. Please!
EDIT6: Delete "EDIT5" please.
Now, I'm just fucking with your heads. But not like the bearded boy Gregory Maxwell does. Good night assholes!

Last edited:

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
Just noticed, Price is currently very volatile. I like that. Because I like to see action. (Yes, I believe that action means more transactions and more tx stuck in mempool.)
But it's a good thing. The honeybadger is adapting. Miners are changing software. (But they are really fucking slow at this. And they don't realize that BTC would be a lot more worth vs Yuan if they simply upgraded, But they will learn when they have pain.)
[doublepost=1464403515][/doublepost]Not related, but I'm obsessed by bold people like this girl and what they do:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3559947/Could-gene-therapy-help-live-forever-CEO-controversial-firm-claims-successfully-carried-anti-ageing-treatment-herself.html

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
@Norway
I have been investigating the role of telomeres and telomerase activators for a few months now, and am convinced enough to have started taking TA-65 every day. Best product available off-the shelf although it only achieves 5% of what is needed to fully stall the aging process. Still early days so no useful feedback to give yet.

This is a good read:
http://www.amazon.com/Telomerase-Revolution-Enzyme-Aging-Healthier/dp/194163169X

A quick summary of the relationship between TA-65 and Astragalus:
Astragaloside IV was the fourth saponin found in the herb astragalus. Astragaloside IV is made up primarily of another molecule called cycloastragenol. Cycloastraganol makes up about 80-90% of Astragaloside IV. TA-65, which is promoted as a telomerase activator is cycloastragenol.

Last edited: