Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

Justus Ranvier

Aug 28, 2015
@AdrianX
"Incentivise" is an awful term that can not be deprecated soon enough.

Central planning is the root of all evil. The correct model is voluntary commerce: entities that consume resources should pay the entities that provide them.

Do that and throw the tax/subsidize/micro-manage mindeset into the trash heap of history where it belongs.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
Here's an apparent example of what I mean:

Reactions: Norway

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@cypherdoc
"In today’s transaction I purchased a solution to a 16x16 Sudoku puzzle for 0.10 BTC from Sean Bowe, a member of the Zcash team, as part of a demonstration performed live at Financial Cryptography 2016 in Barbados. I played my part in the transaction remotely from California."

Gavin was at Barbados yesterday, while Greg is desperatly trying to prove that he is inventive with smart contracts. From California.

Reactions: VeritasSapere

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
poor brg444 lamenting me not getting permanently banned from reddit.

like he doesn't even acknowledge that i was the one being attacked by CosmicHemorrhoid.
[doublepost=1456527043][/doublepost]
@cypherdoc
I don't have a core slack account. Can you quote it?
EDIT: I don't have a reddit account either, lol!

brg444
[1:31 PM] PSA for trolls :wink:https://bitco.in/forum/threads/gold-collapsing-bitcoin-up.16/page-377#post-13195

Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP. | Page 377 | Bitcoin Forum

brg444 was the beginning of the bottom starting Oct 2014 with the SC's WP release. is Petrov angling for a change in the POW algo?: [MEDIA] I'm sorry...
(edited)
proslogion [1:33 PM] oh sh*t brg444 is so powerful
[1:33]
can you give me your phone number please sir
Gregory Sanders [1:33 PM] im quaking in my boots
[1:33]
:trollface:
brg444 [1:34 PM] well to be fair it was sort of getting out of hands
[1:35]
I don't care much for my identity to be out there but the guy was literally following me around reddit harassing my every post with link to my linkedin page :joy:
Gregory Sanders [1:35 PM] they keep great company
Jerome Legoupil [2:39 PM] @brg444: thanks for sacrificing your identity, I really appreciate not having to read that cypherdoc dude on reddit anymore.
brg444 [2:40 PM] unfortunately cypherdoc escaped the cut :disappointed:(edited)
Gregory Sanders [2:40 PM] He's busy with legal bills
BtcDrak [2:42 PM] what happened to cypherdoc on reddit?
brg444 [2:43 PM] he and his shills started doxing my personal info. one got the axe after I got tired and reported it. cypherdoc was smart enough not to directly link to my personal stuff
Jerome Legoupil [2:45 PM] Ah. I misread, seems one of his friends got kicked out for doxing you
[doublepost=1456527424][/doublepost]like how many dozens of times has brg444 doxxed me? and laughed about it gleefully with a clear intent to hurt? he acts so righteous.

when this Hashfast case is over, these clowns are going to be so embarrassed when i am able to talk about the details of what actually happened.

Last edited:

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Looks like you stirred Troll HQ, @Norway.

At least brg444 publicly admits his identity, so the only question that remains for the history books is who is paying him or Soluvox to conduct this little trolling operation on reddit and other sites.

On a funny note, we can now rest assured that the fine folks in charge of /r/bitcoin consider behavior like his to be "creating the best possible experience for its users".

Last edited:
Reactions: AdrianX and Norway

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@cypherdoc
lol, they are certainly following your epic thread. I wonder when the trolls pop up here.
It's just a question of time.
[doublepost=1456527642][/doublepost]@freetrader Correctomundo!

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
they're scared to death b/c i'm the moderator :)

like it would be so outrageous to them if i were to censor their trolling posts. they wouldn't be able to stand that and would go ballistic despite the obvious hypocrisy.

but i have news for you brg444, i wouldn't do that, b/c i have a higher level of integrity for free speech and freedom of money than you'll ever have. and that is where we differ. and i'm not being paid to conduct this campaign that i'm waging now, unlike you. i'm doing it out of conviction for what i feel is right and for what i believe is Satoshi's Original Vision of monetary freedom.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
the real Q is why did brg444's complaint get met with such violence against you by the admins? shit, like i said, he and the other small blk trolls have doxxed me dozens of times with menacing and dishonest glee and it never matters to anyone when i report it.

Richy_T

Dec 27, 2015
Thinking about the f2pool DDOS attack, I strongly suspect that the people who hang on #bitcoin-assets are behind it.
It doesn't help that so many of the major small-blockers have been involved in shady stuff in the past. I wouldn't even put it past Todd to mount a DOS attack and publicly denounce it.

It's like after Gox went down and we suddenly found out that Karpeles had been involved in dodgy activities in the past. Except we're at the point well before it went down and everyone (well, not everyone) is like "But I'm making money, LOL"
[doublepost=1456528711][/doublepost]
@AdrianX
"Incentivise" is an awful term that can not be deprecated soon enough.
We should incentivize people to use a more cromulent term.

dlareg

Feb 19, 2016
@Norway Sucks they zapped your account. Was any part of the thread captured on the new un-reddit that solex posted?

Pretty interesting connection with Soluvox. To me there are FAR too many signs this week of obvious PR maneuvering. I posted a thread earlier in the week that basically summarized all of the disinfo talking points and was laughably fake. Now you see all of these posts popping up that push one or many of the points. The whole crap with maaku7 speaking out against consensus plan is pure theater. He was one of the first posters in the talking point thread I mentioned, and remarkably:

5) The fact that one of the Blockstream employees, Mark Friedenbach, didn't like the consensus and was open about it, showed to me at least that there is more going on than just Blockstream trying to push their agenda and that they do have, for now, Bitcoins best interest in mind.

That language sounds like it came right out of a focus group. Also many character assassination threads of the Classic leadership. Also the "they're so negative".

It's all painfully transparent.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
@YarkoL

hell, Blythe Masters was a real artist as well when it came to CD swaps. this is why they need SW to open wide the script versioning that forces any change they wish to make onto all full nodes via continual SF's.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
i don't really agree with that view.

i think the maaku7 incident makes them look pretty bad. i mean, Adam has to switch out sigs causing f2pool to allow Classic voting. and maaku7's comments are actually quite damaging as they reveal him to be hard core anti HF while showing his Freicoin colors.

i don't see it as a positive for them at all.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015

Not sure how to interprete this.
EDIT: Please, don't tell me that the economic majority at satoshi roundtable want to keep core in charge unless it's absolutly neccesary to fork them. It's time to give core a timeout, no matter what.

Last edited:

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
and then there's this proslogion guy over on Slack. he claims ppl "follow me" over here to this forum, as if they are loyal sheep. lol, get a grip dude. ppl aren't "following me" over here. they're fleeing censorship & tyranny from BCT and r/Bitcoin. the ppl here in this thread are independent and here b/c of the transparency and the desire of being around ppl who can think for themselves, process info, and think several steps ahead in economic and game theoretical ways w/o getting banned from forums for stupid political reasons that violate the very principles of what Bitcoin is about. it has nothing to do with me. and has alot to do with getting away from mean trolls who spew lies and half truths.

he's simply projecting his own tendency to "follow" an esteemed core dev team w/o thinking independently.
[doublepost=1456531316][/doublepost]meanwhile:

[doublepost=1456531539][/doublepost]this could get interesting very fast. daily swing high with a failed counter trend bounce off the daily low with a possible left translated short term cycle:

Last edited: