Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
that's not nice.

Reactions: Zarathustra

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
im a bit suprised if they only manage to cancel one exchange, and an exchange that is just hoping to advertise

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
I predicted a failure to cancel tuvalu and I believe thus far I am right

cant cancel everything all the time even with jack dorsey on the team

rip scary v

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
Robinhood driving Bitcoin. whodathunk?

Reactions: AdrianX

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
... and the GameStop meme driving a Doge resurgence. Reflecting on that a bit that's sort of what's driving Bitcoin.

WTF! that market cap bouncing into No.4 on the list.

Last edited:

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015

short squeeze
¯\(ツ)/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: AdrianX

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
Neither gold nor Bitcoin pay a yield on an outright basis, but this matters little when yields on other assets have collapsed.

Reactions: bitsko

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
Well this is bullish :

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
Who is the target user of ElectrumSV?
I'd had thought there would be a market for Enterprise wallets for small to medium-sized entities managing funds or managing custodial funds. The P2P end-user SPV is a worthy development goal, but are there consumers who will opt for the inconvenience of a PC in an environment where everything is moving to the cloud where there is the convenience of a "Smart" Phone.

Not to mention the legacy market for the Electrum wallet is secure offline storage management. The privacy that could come with pure SPV may be enough, but there are some serious PR obstacles to overcome, mainly the multisig loss from a while back.

In all practicality, they should leave support for the legacy Electrum + server approach and develop a new product for this untested market with experimental tech. Anything less is irresponsible and unprofessional hampering the adoption of BSV. It's disappointing to see BSV dependant on such entrepreneurs.

re: Coinbase I think they've always had support for BSV, they built the system to handle just that after the BCH split, only they did not enable BSV trading and deposits for reasons "unknown" one may say.

Last edited: