Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
Looks like he may lose bitcoin.org too.
Post automatically merged:

You gotta admit, if he's not Satoshi, he sure has balls.

Last edited:

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
Core capitulation isn't that hard to understand. once a leftist has accumulated enough asset wealth, suddenly he becomes a conservative.

BCH is next...

Last edited:

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
i am more curious about the doublespend.

That double spend is a bug introduced by Core in V0.12, the version BU built on. They changed the transaction relay policy. Effectively low value transactions that dont pay the minimum relay fee are not relayed to all nodes. It was coincidence that the two miners had different mempools and mind a block at vertulay the same time. The one that lost with a valid block should be blaming Core developers as they are directly responsible the problem and it only gets worse as the minimum relay fee goes up with full blocks. It's not often that 2 blocks are mined at the same time. @Peter R did some interesting work on that problem.
ABC also screwed it up, BU relays all transactions, that way you can detect it befor you chose which transaction to include.

So some good advice when communicating in business and the situation goes south.

With every correspondence just imagine sitting across the bench from the opposition in court and their lawyer reading your emails to you.

Does the tone suggest you are a reasonable person seeking a solution or the problem.

The snake does not have enough life experiences to keep bitcoin.org safe.

The Snake said:
You haven't had much luck with "the law" buddy. Failed case, after failed case. We have more than enough money to fight this, for years and years, come at us!
I'm sure some lawyer is loving this, such bravado just means one thing $$$🤑$$$

Last edited:

lunar

Aug 28, 2015
I'd guess you'll be fine. This forum held together the big block movement and has always been a place for free speech and discussion about Bitcoin © The issue here is a common law, legal term called 'passing off' - it's false advertising, and the Blockstream takeover of the brand has created one massive moral hazard. BTC is now a monster ponzi scam, and BCH were dumb enough to step in the middle.

Many will angrily disagree here, but them's the brakes kids. Craig invented bitcoin and he's taking it back, the whitepaper is just one move, probably just for fun and to get everyone to read it. 😛

why not integrate a BSV tipping app and posting to THE blockchain?

Reactions: AdrianX and bitsko

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
Im sticking with my wild speculative claim that craig wright irrefutably proven to be satoshi as of today revalues bsv around 800, as satoshi irrefutably next year about tree fiddy.

I hope im wrong as hell and bsv flips btc over the news but im really not seeing it.

after all, there is a whole lot of work that went into building out BTC as a trusted third party investment fund.

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
i am blind to twitter, thankfully. but in any case @AdrianX 's explanation makes far more sense.

- there is no indication 51% of BTC hash is in cahoots to exploit the anyonecanspend segwit monstrosity, and in any case thievery makes no sense given the small amount.
- yet, by which other mechanism would whoever satoshi is pull a doublespend on a chain secured by 150 EH/s?

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
@79b79aa8 but who goes ahead and constructs double spends with all the 21's lining up in a row. 🤔

Non the less it does not look like any segwit addresses were involved, then again I'm just a casual observer and did not look into it much.

xhiggy

Mar 29, 2016
Is it a double-spend or a proof that there is a ton of segwit enabled validation-less mining going on?

Most existing investors of BTC are probably ambivalent to whether it fulfills the whitepaper or not. For new investors, the obvious next step to realizing that BTC is different than the whitepaper isn't necessarily to go right into BSV, they're more likely to go into ETH.

Who get's stuck with the 40K bags? Is it the arbitrage traders mostly?

Reactions: lunar

lunar

Aug 28, 2015
Is it a double-spend or a proof that there is a ton of segwit enabled validation-less mining going on?
I think this might be the right question.The precise 21/21/21 timing suggests it's intentional, so if it can be done once whats to stop more?
Perhaps it's the grief attack bitcoin magazine were writing about?

Reactions: AdrianX and bitsko