back over the top

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
good to see the rational thinking:

Reactions: Norway

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
Oh the joy, I think someone said ;) something similar the developers have no idea what they've created. Here is a classic example. Matt giving advice after spending years arguing for the changes that enable sidechains.

Fortunately back in 2014 & 15 we hashed out all the ramifications of those protocol changes and now those who have prepared can just watch the cards fall into place while the "smartest guys in the room" can tell you why and what you should and shouldn't do. good luck. :ROFLMAO::LOL::p

Last edited:

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
It seems to be a common format. The question is, how often is it used exactly like this? 10% or 90% of all white papers?

Reactions: Norway

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
in 2012/13 there was lots of discussion about the significance of bitcoin's elimination of transactional friction.

a standard BTC txn with 2 inputs and 2 outputs is presently a dime. in times of increased activity that fee will rise. BTC's global market penetration is currently insignificant.

BTC fundamentalists who speak of BCH/BSV in derogatory terms sound like newcomers, simply sticking to a strategy that worked well for those behind them.

they are vulnerable to @cypherdoc's maxim: the majority of speculators will lose money in crypto.

torusJKL

Nov 30, 2016
So I always believed BSV would flip BCH, just wasn't sure what it would look like. Now I know. Once you've seen that, then you start to see how it can flip BTC too...

BSV permanently flipping BCH would set a precedence.

AFAIK it would be the first chain that had less value then the other chain that emerged during the split and flipped it.