Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@Norway: Honestly, when you posted that I thought "bit optimistic" :LOL:

How wrong I was!
Yeah, I was going with my guts on that prediction. But I know my limitations. That's why I don't day trade at all. Never have, never will. I know I can't predict the short term future of bitcoin (or stock) price based on history / technical analysis.

Sidenote:
I'm not walking into the same trap as Craig Wright's beautiful, charming and funny niece River is walking into. The trap of adapting your graphs to your theory and your theory to your graphs simultaneously to get a self-defeating confirmation that your theory was good for one single purpose: To increase your confidence in yourself. In the end, River will win the game economically. But that has nothing to do with Elliot waves. It's just because the inventor of Bitcoin was her uncle, and she was smart enough to listen and understand the fundamentals.

It's theoretically possible to do it. All you need to do is to find a pattern that the rest of the market can't see. The simplest fundamental pattern in trade is the season of the year. Harvesting after the summer etc.

In a market where you are the only one who have seen the season's effect on supply and demand for ski, you will buy ski in the summer and sell them in the winter.

The problem is, it's too obvious to see for your competitors. So their interactions will nullify the information.

Over 20 years ago, my much smarter and agile brain worked on these problems as a student. I studied advanced physics and maths, including so-called "chaos theory". Chaos theory lets you discover hidden patterns that traditional math and human perception observe as chaos - no pattern.

So, the way I figured out this had to be done was this:
1) Collect historical data from stock exchanges.
2) Analyze the data, find a hidden pattern and trade against the pattern.
3) Don't share the pattern with others, as they will destroy your pattern.

Even if you did 1,2,3 perfect, in the end, you would destroy the pattern yourself by being the counterweight.

But you could pick up a lot of money until it didn't work anymore, right?

Anyway, this is sort of very complex cold war strategies. And there are many evolved competing algorithms today, my algo's wouldn't last 5 minutes. Or maybe they would, if I designed them from scratch today and not taking clues or information from the current exchange algo warfare. Lack of knowledge of current "algo trends" is most likely more a strength than a weakness.

The vodka bottle I drove 20 km to fetch earlier today when BCH was just under USD 300 is beginning to take its toll. My hands operating the keyboard, my translation of Norwegian language in my head to English, my perception of my readers and my empathy is going to zero, haha.

In many people's eyes, it's a sad celebration for a near 50 yo man to sit alone in the deep forests of Norway drinking a bottle of vodka and writing some words on an Internet forum.

But they can go to hell!

Today was the revenge of the nerds! The real nerds, not the "I identify as a nerd and am a dev because I know how to do a simple IF-THEN statement in Javascript" losers.

Today was payback. The dragon is rising. Cheers!

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
Tether is a tool you need when you can't get banking access, hence it's used on the exchanges. I get why it exists, I just wish it were more transparent. I tested out UDSC the other day and sent some USDC to an address I thought was a derivative of an ETH address and lost the money. I have no idea if that money is going to sit in a Coinbase or Circle USD account forever. I highly dought it will.

Anyway, The tether scam is printing as much money as it needs to defend Peter McCormack's accusations of CSW being a fraud, and no one bats an eye. The funny thing here is it's the Tether fanboys who will ultimately pay the cost. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Teatehr will continue to abuse the privilege that comes with printing money so long as it's tolerated, they will continue to justify their actions and evolve more complex schemes, my concern is they are not nearly as responsible, accountable or decentralized as the FED so I don't expect them to last nearly as long.

@freetrader I don't think it's being printed to pump BSV, I think USDT is being dumped for BSV.

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
In many people's eyes, it's a sad celebration for a near 50 yo man to sit alone in the deep forests of Norway drinking a bottle of vodka and writing some words on an Internet forum.
I'm doing the same in the deep Swiss forest and opening a Pogues Whiskey, but at least I'm not alone. My Norwegian(!) cat is with me, as are my three other cats, my two donkeys and my gypsy horse, but zero homines sapientes. Cheers!

@freetrader
We know, your project is almost dead, but ...

When the storm clouds gather round you
And heavy rains descend
Just remember that death is not the end
And there is no-one there to comfort you
With a helping hand to lend
Just remember that death is not the end
Not the end, not the end ....

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
I have some compromising video footage of @AdrianX.

It's recorded inside a tight Japanese private karaoke room.

On the footage, @AdrianX is revealing himself as an inhuman monster that can sleep like a baby next to a high powered loudspeaker while I and a girl whom I seriously think was some sort of infiltrator/government spy (friend of @solex) were screaming high pitched American rock classics like "Hotel California".

Japanese karaoke is kinky and cool, especially with sexy spies hanging around. Next time I meet Adrian, it will be more like this:

Crank it up to ELEVEN in respect to Gavin's fascination of Spinal Tap!

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
On the footage, @AdrianX is revealing himself as an inhuman monster that can sleep like a baby next to a high powered loudspeaker while I and a girl whom I seriously think was some sort of infiltrator/government spy (friend of @solex) were screaming high pitched American rock classics like "Hotel California".
I'll never forget that, Oh wait I was passed out. That money party is more the type of party I enjoy. Reminds me of home. I enjoy all types of parties BTW.

Reactions: 79b79aa8 and Norway

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
ahahaha, it's not even close anymore. so sorry BCH's :ROFLMAO::LOL::cry:;):

[doublepost=1579042683][/doublepost]look at dat puppy go. Kaboom, BCH!:

Reactions: Norway and AdrianX

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
:eek: BSV over $420 USD

Boy, that happens fast. I was not sure what the Koreans were going to do when they woke up to a 100% pump - I thought maybe they'd take profits but I guess not. (y)

Reactions: Norway and bitsko

torusJKL

Nov 30, 2016
BSV believers are very confident.
The question is are there still some BSV non-believers with many coins they could sell.
[doublepost=1579073760][/doublepost]There was absolutely no reason for BSV to be worth less than BCH.
At the minimum they should have been at the same price for a while now.

And like I see it today BSV has more going for it than BCH.
More transactions, more fees, more potential.