Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
Law is law.

Congratulations to Ira Kleiman and his legal team.

Heartening to witness the judges in this case seeing through the bullshit very clearly and rapidly.
that's an assumption, The judge was pissed off with Craig for not giving him the wallet private keys, explaining that the public keys where not what he was asking for. According to CSW and Ira's Lawyers and the eyewitnesses, they all understood the judge to be asking for the public keys.

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
The judge was pissed off with Craig for not giving him the wallet private keys, explaining that the public keys where not what he was asking for.
From all I've seen the judges in this case have a well developed understanding of how Bitcoin basically works. Your allegation sounds ridiculous on the face of it - but I'll wait until the transcript is out to ask you to back that up with a citation.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdrianX

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
In all this noise about the Wright case, what really impressed me was the ability of @shadders to incorrectly describe the range of a two's complement signed integer octet.

https://wizsec.jp/20190805_kleiman_wright.pdf

p.s. I think I understand your need to not use your actual name when working alongside someone who submits fraudulent documents to court.

I don't sympathize however, when pseudonymity is used as a shield to protect against the repercussions of collaborating with fraudsters. When those fraudsters conspire to derail Bitcoin Cash, I get downright irate.

Last edited:

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
There's no money to be made here for me, but I'll keep checking which of you BSV true believers take McCormack up on that.

Last edited:

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
Looks like Peter McCormack doesn't believe BTC will grow more than 50% relative to USD in one year.

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Who knows. Maybe he'd be open to doing the bet denominated in BTC with you.

He might just have put it in USD because he wants to get rid of fiat rather than put BTC at risk.

Reactions: trinoxol

Norway

Sep 29, 2015

"Blackmail, police raids, hidden fortunes, death threats and a billion dollar offshore trust. This is the thrilling, stranger-than-fiction story of Craig Wright, the Australian who controversially claims to be the real Satoshi Nakamoto, the elusive inventor of Bitcoin and the underpinning technology that is proving as disruptive as the web was 25 years ago. BEHIND THE MASK spans continents and features a cast of characters ranging from a libertarian femme fatale to a fugitive Canadian gambling tycoon. It follows Wright from his humble beginnings in dirt-poor Queensland to besuited guru trying to recover his reputation and control over the cryptocurrency stage, squaring up to multiple enemies.

Painstakingly researched by two international journalists, BEHIND THE MASK is the secret history of Bitcoin, which, it turns out, is as much about betrayal and human weakness as it is about a world-changing technology."

Book coming January 28.
https://www.amazon.com.au/Behind-Mask-Wright-Battle-Bitcoin/dp/192571280X

cbeast

Sep 15, 2015
Law is law.

Congratulations to Ira Kleiman and his legal team.

Heartening to witness the judges in this case seeing through the bullshit very clearly and rapidly.
Yes, poor Satoshi loses, yet he still has waaay more bitcoins than you.

cypherblock

Nov 18, 2015
In all this noise about the Wright case, what really impressed me was the ability of @shadders to incorrectly describe the range of a two's complement signed integer octet.
How about this gem from Shadders :
"We have an entire team at nChain that's devoted
to the task of trying to parse some of the more cryptic
expressions of Craig so that we can understand what he's
trying to describe to us."

Reactions: freetrader

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Yes, poor Satoshi loses, yet he still has waaay more bitcoins than you.
Oh look, a CSW e-peen holder.

Craig Wright has not proven that he is Satoshi -- but he seems to be making EVERY effort to disprove it.

Carry on with the marketing campaign. May I suggest another book ad?