Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015

cbeast

Sep 15, 2015
Oh look, a CSW e-peen holder.

Craig Wright has not proven that he is Satoshi -- but he seems to be making EVERY effort to disprove it.

Carry on with the marketing campaign. May I suggest another book ad?
Setting the side the wrong use of the urban dictionary idiom, I was simply pointing out the fact that Satoshi has more bitcoins than you. Does anyone disagree with that? EVERYBODY KNOWS o_O that you disagree that CSW is Satoshi. The judge acts as if he believes it is so or he would have thrown the case out as being meritless and a waste of the court's time.

Reactions: kostialevin

trinoxol

Jun 13, 2019
Germany
Is there a "pro-CSW" interpretation of the recent actions of the court? Either the court is stupid, or CSW did forge documents and lie to the court etc. I'd like to know either way.

Asking for "pro-CSW" because it's so easy to find "against-CSW" all over the place.

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
The judge acts as if he believes it is so
Wrong @cbeast. The judge stated that this is simply not a matter being ruled on:
"The Court is not required to decide, and does not decide, whether Defendant Dr. Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency."
If the judge lets a conman dig himself a deeper hole, maybe he is just demonstrating that he won't be letting himself be conned.

What do you think is more important to the judges: demonstrating that the legal system isn't easily duped, or to minimize the losses that CSW inflicts on himself and his associates by further forgery?

Also, I never claimed to have more coins than Satoshi. "You absolute melt." :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Richy_T

trinoxol

Jun 13, 2019
Germany
For those interested in reading what the judge actually said (as opposed to what the press reports): https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6309656/277/kleiman-v-wright/

I don't see how the court ordered CSW to pay Bitcoin (as all the headlines claim). The document says "for the purpose of *this action* I consider there to be a 50/50 partnership". Not sure what this means. Certainly, this document is no final ruling on the core of the case.

As I understand it, the only concrete repercussion for Craig so far is that he has to pay certain legal costs.

His credibility being estimated so low by the court is no good sign, though.

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Like BSV forking off, bitsko?

Just don't support scammers, then everything will be alright in the end.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
@freetrader you don't seem to understand. everytime BCH gets big enough, it's q6mo forking schedule is guaranteed to create yet another fork in the community. the dividers like you guarantee it.

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
@cypherdoc: I don't understand because your argument is horseshit.

The only split in the community has been BSV, and that had nothing to do with technicalities or size of community but reasons which Craig Wright and Calvin Ayre have well described and we in the BCH community have well understood to be smokescreen rubbish.

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
Well there you have it folks.

Freetrader and the likes will ensure BCH continues to fork people to preserve the incumbent protocol agenda.

Hopefully the chris wilmers will hem and haw less about it each time as they play along.

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Freetrader and the likes will ensure BCH continues to fork people
Which consensus change proposals do I have lined up, bitsko?

Your strawmen are becoming increasingly dumber as time goes on.
Too much effort to think of something plausible to say?

Hopefully the chris wilmers will hem and haw less about it each time as they play along.
Simultaneously, your team's efforts to divide the BCH community are becoming more and more apparent.

Don't you have something constructive to do on BSV?

Reactions: bitsko

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
Just logging in to say hello. It still baffles me how we were all once unified and have become so divided. It's the story of the Tower of Babel applied to Bitcoin, I guess. Anyway, my hope springs eternal that peer-to-peer cash will eventually become mainstream one way or another.
They even ostracized @Norway - one the the earliest BU adopters - from their inactive organisation. But he's still here, because GCBU is BU, and, in constrast to their organisation, still alive and well.

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
BUIP XXX rename 'bitcoin unlimited' to 'Bitcoin One or Two Less people every 6mo'
[doublepost=1567267925,1567267272][/doublepost]weiblock.app
twetch.app

BSV app progress accellerating...

[doublepost=1567268293][/doublepost]BUIP XXXX: BU should sell all its BSV and buy BCH to help these bagholders play protocol god just a liiiitle longer.