Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
It's quite apparent that BCH/BTC blanks shooting 'smoking gun' after 'smoking gun' fervor is only the product of minds trying to justify their body standing at the end of a plank, yet most of the pundits don't seem to recognize they are trapped in endless promotion of the thing they despise and are best served by following the other half of protestors in social media boycott campaigns and other popular leftist activities

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
If you knew that your sister is a notorious liar and cheater, what's the probability that you would enthusiastically enter the same business?

Richy_T

Dec 27, 2015
Who cares? The point is she's not someone whose opinion we should give any weight to (nor are most people). If she produces credible evidence, that's a different matter, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: freetrader

Richy_T

Dec 27, 2015
I don't know what she knows, I don't know what her motivations are. Why even speculate on this stuff? She's not anyone worth paying attention to in this matter. You guys really are clutching at straws. "Some dude's sister says..."? What next, his mailman says he seems like a nice guy?

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
I expected that you won't answer the question.

> The point is she's not someone whose opinion we should give any weight to (nor are most people).

We should? Do you speak for us? Are you the one whose opinion we should give any weight to?

Last edited:

Richy_T

Dec 27, 2015
I don't speak for anyone other than myself. "Should" is an opinion. You're free to believe whatever or whoever you want (as is quite apparent).