Bitcoin Unlimited Membership -- Join us

Wary

Dec 29, 2015
Sign me in.
Because:
a) Core monopoly must be broken.
b) If Bitcoin won't grow, it will die.
c) Bitcoin must stay Bitcoin, rather than Lightning, SW etc.

I have the unlimited full node running. (which, at the time, have increased the total count from 59 to 60 :))

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
@theZerg Please sign me up.

I'm a software developer (20+ years) and crypto enthusiast.
I think Bitcoin is the most exciting thing to happen since the Internet, and I would like to see it grow unfettered. I have run an XT full node before, but Bitcoin Unlimited better matches my personal hopes for the project, and I'm now looking at setting up a BU full node.

BU signing key: 1Libre7MGkCXr7pUAEbwihCR9X4quYAyQ4

Last edited:
Reactions: Windowly

rocks

Sep 24, 2015
@theZerg Thank you for all of your great working getting BU up and running, I am really impressed at how everything has come together.

Please sign me up as a member. Below is a quick blurb in case you need one for the members website page.
-----
I support Bitcoin Unlimited because it is the best mechanism to fulfill Satoshi's original vision of a community led P2P payment system that enables instant transactions between users, is directly usable by any individual globally, and puts all participants on equal footing.

Bitcoin Unlimited supports this vision by putting the community in control of the future direction of Bitcoin, letting each individual decide for themselves what Bitcoin can and should be, and supporting the original larger blocksize vision for Bitcoin that is critical for the project's long term success.

Bitcoin Unlimited is also taking a critical lead in solving the next set of scaling solutions required to enable the network to continue to meet growing transaction demand, with projects such as subchains and others.

Reactions: Windowly

_mr_e

Aug 28, 2015
I would also like to join the movement! I am a big believer in this vision and Bitcoin in general. I have been following this forum since day 1 and I will do my best to help by spreading the vision of BU through communication medium's, refuting misinformation & trolls, running a node, donating/supporting any BU mining cause and any other areas I can be of service.

Reactions: Windowly and Aquent

Wary

Dec 29, 2015
@codehalo
Welcome! As a veteran of the forum (it's my 5th post here :)) I can name one more thing we can do to push Bitcoin forward: install a full BU node. I already have one running on my PC :)

theZerg

Staff member
Aug 28, 2015
welcome all!

To avoid any chance of vote brigading via sockpuppets, I'm drawing the line here for votes for the offices. If you join after this message, you're still very welcome here and will be able to vote on the BUIPs and subsequent activities.

Lee Adams

Dec 23, 2015
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
this is my public key
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1ruQ2wceuMt83aXQsERyWGxQawHqXERSd

IBs1vYD6AMJuT9sd3WSbpyqZ/12Go/DBvXSeptzXoqBJdfpHIfErb4kbtzxN6gBiHvtH90gzukELG8fk/adpXP4=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

digitsu

Jan 5, 2016