Bitcoin Unlimited Membership -- Join us

jQrgen

@jQrgen
Great to have your application for membership of B.U.
I note @singularity has seconded your application, so it will go forward for the membership vote in December. In the meantime, can you please supply a legacy Bitcoin address (1...) ? This is the type that is used for signing vote messages in the BU Voting system.
Thanks.

Legacy Bitcoin address:
Code:
1GpDCvSuXuS4DUV2DCXxPyS29vw45Z36Sz

Reactions: solex

Wonderboy

Jan 14, 2021
I wish to become a member
Post automatically merged:

I have been working with bitcoin since 2011 when I first start mining with gui minor I found at bitalk. I am learning to code in python and I am a Crypto trader. I have started my own token as well.

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
Thanks for your application @Wonderboy
Do you have links to online work, repos, or articles about bitcoin?

Andre_in_London

Apr 17, 2021
I am soliciting members of the Bitcoin Unlimited effort. Please read the Articles here: http://www.bitcoinunlimited.info/articlesOfFederation

Please excuse the state of this web site; things are moving fast now.

Reply to this message if you would like to be a member, and please describe why you want to be a member and how you can help the effort.

There is no democratic way to kick something like this off so I am just going to be autocratic about it. I'm defining myself judge, jury and executioner (with the valuable input of those who have been interacting with me of course!) with the power to appoint the initial members. These initial members will then proceed to invite new members. Formal adherence to the Articles will kick off after elections on Jan 15th -- for now I will be acting Developer and the other roles may or may not be informally filled by others as well.

If you have contributed to the discussion in GCBU or the Bitcoin Unlimited threads you have the opportunity to be a "founding" member. If not, we still want you. You may reply here and will be given membership as part of the first Operational BUIP voted on by the founding members (please self-identify so I don't have to figure out that you are not applying for the first round). This will happen before the first elections so you will have the opportunity to vote for roles or run for an office.

There is no advantage to being a "founding" member verses a normal member (read the Articles) other than maybe bragging rights.

Count me in. I'm based in London so it would be great to know of other nearby members

Count me in

Bitcoin Cash : It brings back control of blocksize to the free-market and citizens and doesn't try to engineer economic outcomes for the few who can afford to build large mining sites

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
Thanks for your application @Andre_in_London
We need more info to proceed further.
Can you please post some links to your online work, dev repository, or articles about bitcoin?

_mr_e

Aug 28, 2015
If you have contributed to the discussion in GCBU or the Bitcoin Unlimited threads you have the opportunity to be a "founding" member. If not, we still want you. You may reply here and will be given membership as part of the first Operational BUIP voted on by the founding members
dịch vụ vệ sinh nhà cửa

vệ sinh công nghiệp

https://azcleard.com/dich-vu/ve-sinh-nha-cua-tphcm-173.htm"]vệ sinh nhà xưởng

công ty vệ sinh
WTF is all this jibberish!?

Cd19221

Jan 23, 2024
Buying cryptocurrency and holding is old news. With copy trading, you can profit from the experience of seasoned traders by copying their moves. Learn the ropes of the market without the stress of making every decision yourself. Click and start copying their trades to earn profits. Interested to know more? Comment below and let's discuss. Remember, investing in cryptocurrencies carries risks, which is why it's always important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor if needed. C d 1 9 2 2 1 @ g m a i l . c o m

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com

HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com

donald26

Feb 2, 2024