Bitcoin Cash Wall Observer

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
time to start analyzing seriously BCCUSD and BCCBTC movements once again, i expect important trade opportunities to open up. some preliminary observations:

1. BCCUSD seems to be the more important metric, BCC as percentage of BTC moves down if USDBTC goes up and viceversa, while BCCUSD remains relatively steady.

2. BCCUSD absolute floor (after initial dump on aug. 2) is $200. thereafter it has gone no lower than $290, and traded mostly in the $300 band.

3. movement can be swift: it went from $296 on aug. 16 to ATH of $758 three days later.

4. i judge hitting 2xATH to be probable in 2017, hitting new ATL to be improbable.

5. nevertheless dumps might be on the horizon, as BTC holders finally acquire ability to split their coins / get access to them. i take dumps to be more likely before a BTC fork, afterwards the virtues of BCC will become even more apparent.

5. thus accumulating on the $300 band seems relatively safe, if using fiat. trading BTC for BCC is riskier as BTC may decouple and continue rising fast.

calling on you now for some real trading insights . . .
LOL clicked on this thread expecting some relevant discussion, left for IRL reasons only to come back to the past. I felt like I was in the lightweight zone until I realized it had been some time since i last check in. LOL
[doublepost=1510466704][/doublepost]
Bitcoin Cash has surpassed ETH in market cap.

Next stop...
I bought a bunch of ETH to dump for BCH as a calibration for this exact moment. But what blows my mind though is Ethereum Classic WTF is it doing in the top 10. @ No7?

That's totally left field. any one see this coming?

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
i'm getting ready to go full norway again.
it sounds wild to do it with BTC racing, but it makes no difference if the BCHBTC proportion stays stable, which it has at around 18%. this in itself is a very significant indicator. one simple way to read it is: noobs are pouring into BTC, seasoned investors are flipping to BCH.

arguments against?

Reactions: torusJKL

torusJKL

Nov 30, 2016
I have sold all my BTC but the ones that are locked in Casascius coins.
(and some "dust" that I can't spend)

Does that mean I went Norway or does it qualify as Bagatell Berserk?

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
assuming you only put baseball card money on the casascius, that's a bagatell.
it takes serious cojones.

on the other hand, it comes down to this: who is more likely to have it right, poon-dryja, or nakamoto?

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
@satoshis_sockpuppet

that sounds like a big effort, if you dont first move the BTC /BCH out of that wallet, you'll lose it all. Bgold is scam-ware.

and even if you do it proper, who knows, 3 months from now yourcomputer might be totally hacked because bgold hackware.

bgold isn't worth the risk.
[doublepost=1511897810][/doublepost]look at that mini-dip/instant-recovery on BTC 5min chart
its almost over, big fucking leg up coming tonight.

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
hilarious, i once also thought BTC crossing 10K would be the finish line. well -- if not tonight, in a fortnight.

i dumped the gold, worked just fine. that put a spring in my step. i used a TREZOR, they published a coin splitting tool. and afterwards, if you want to be obsessive, you can move your BTC to a new address.

satoshis_sockpuppet

Feb 22, 2016
bgold isn't worth the risk.
Obviously I won't install any of that crap on my computer and I would transfer all BTC and BCH from the adresses before accessing the BTG. I'm just fighting whether I should create completely new cold storage solutions and then use coinomi or if I could use coinomi on the (empty) addresses with the same seed as my cold storage..

I don't like leaving that money on the table.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
ya i guess you can eliminate any risk with the proper percaouions
the biggest bitch is having move to a new cold storage.
i guess bgold just a small headake if you know your stuff. or a complete and total trap for anyone that is remotely nub

good luck with that.
[doublepost=1511907077][/doublepost]crash their market @satoshis_sockpuppet

... maybe, ill help you out later :sneaky:

Reactions: satoshis_sockpuppet

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
https://www.bitcoinabc.org/bitcoin-abc-medium-term-development

i'm glad to see bitcoinABC empathize that they are working with everyone else.

I believe that the whole /r/bitcoin smear campaign ( which goes WAY beyond /r/bitcoin & bitcoin talk ) has been quite successful at brain washing a shit tone of people, into believing all this bullshit about bitcoin cash.

"bcash is just an altcoin, as irrelevant as bgold"
"bcash is controlled by miners"
"bcash miners hired 1 dev to do their dirty work"
"roger ver"
etc...

all these lies are confusing newbies, leading them to believe bitcoin cash isn't the one and only bitcoin :whistle: