Bitcoin Cash Wall Observer

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
1. buy BCH
2. give away 1$ of bitcoin(BTC) to poeple on /r/bitcoin and bitcointalk
3. attach a 1cent fee so the TX never clears
4. wait for them to relize the TX will never clear and that your give away was a scam
5 profit???

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
a visual representation of the BTC market right now

[doublepost=1512698456,1512697356][/doublepost]this clip is designed to make you feel confident about buying bitcoin.
the take away is that theses poeple are dummys and you know better.

well played CNN, here comes 20K! remarkable....

Reactions: AdrianX

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
BCH is the place to be inorder to hedge against the BTC bubble.

when the going gets though poeple wont simply wait "18months" for a solution. and poeple will start to be more critical of all this, ivory tower thinking simply wont cut it, market is going to look for a COLD HARD CASH type of solution.

Lincoln

Dec 14, 2017
US
www.routingnumberusa.com
Bitcoin Cash is rallying quite well right now. Speculations are coming 2018 will be a great year for alt coins. So i'm gonna buy more BCH and other good alts by end of 2017 and HODL till 2018. What are you guys up to?

molecular

Aug 31, 2015
Interesting point we're at in BCH/BTC bitfinex..

technically that descending upper trendline is broken to the upside. Not decisively so, though.

The next 24 hours are critical!

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
although it's hard to tell. i think it is likely BTC has more to drop, to ATH/5 or ATH/6 (going from past experience). so if BCH continues to be at ~0.1 BTC, it is still early to buy in the USD $600 range. on the other hand the expectation is for BCH to decouple, but if/when that happens, we have no way to know . . .

molecular

Aug 31, 2015
BTFD: “Buy the Fucking Dip.” Advice to other traders to pick up a coin that’s presumably hit its bottom.
Thanks for the explanation.

At this point I don't dare to call a bottom (neither in BTC, nor BCH nor crypto markets in general). Doesn't feel like one yet to me. That said, I'm not as "connected" to the markets as I used to be.

I wouldn't mind going lower yet personally. Wanna do that "phoenix from the ashes" thing in cash. The fundamentals are there thanks to everyones continually great work and enthusiasm...

i think it is likely BTC has more to drop, to ATH/5 or ATH/6 (going from past experience).
Judging from the past, even a drop down to previous ATH is in the cards. Used to happen rather dependably, I think. I know that would mean a crazy ATH/15... a ~94% drop (!!!). But it's in the cards... hell: the fundamentals aren't there any more. What stops a fall and builds a bottom? Fundamentals. It's a broken payment system at this point and most of us agree on what that means for its store-of-value feature: it'll go POOOOF also.

Now for cash the story is different. It'll have to decouple at some point and that point would be another great opportunity for everyone with balls and brains to hop on the right train.

Last edited: