Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dotto

Mar 14, 2016
A lot of time without seeing parabolic movement in BTCland. Too much people anticipating it, so it seems kind of hard but LETS FUCK ITS MOONSHOTS TIME

Next month I can see a parabola to 780USD, then chaos, some bloodbaths and corrections and then A FUCKING MOONTRUOUS-SHOT TO 325K and unicorns:unicorn:

Ok, I said it, now I can go to sleep.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
I don't entirely agree with the version numbering that results, but on balance I think there are better things to work on than fixing the versioning scheme.
right i can sorta let it slide i see there crazy logic
but I mean to they have to be so anal?
this is by no means a "minor fix" its HUGE, probably the biggest change bitcoin has ever faced.
fuck, for segwit i would be OK with Core V1.0.0
i mean its all there, it opens up the scripting language, it allows for LN, it increases capacity to pretty much the limit for the foreseeable future ( according to core... ) this is Core V1.0.0 more than it is 0.12.2...
wtv as you say who cares about version numbers.

Paashaas

Mar 14, 2016
Winter is over, spring is here with the summer(holiday) at he horizon. Great sport events like the Olympics, Euro football in France and other sports. For Bitcoin we get SegWit, halving, LN ore other sidechains are under construction, combine that with all those other Bullish news from the past 1-2 years....man from now 2016-2017 will be great! I'm getting very exited!

Reactions: adamstgbit

jbreher

Dec 31, 2015
It stems from the development model, where a major release corresponds to branching and stabilising the master branch or trunk of the repo - hence a major release contains *all* changes commited to trunk since the last major release.
Fucking junior ass bush league baby developers. From time immemorial, major numbers have been used to denote the impact to the user base, not the snot nosed whining coders.

This only belies their bias. Care only of themselves - the center of their own anointed universe.

blackspidy

Mar 14, 2016
I remember buying over-valued bitcoin (as it's the only way to get some in my third world country), two months ago. I was thinking "at least I bought them below $450". I'm still glad I bought them when I did. I dont know how far up we'll go before the upcoming rally is over, but I'm sticking to $700 as my goal for the last sell order I'll make on the way up. Then, I'll see how much I can scoop when it drops :)

Reactions: Norway

Dotto

Mar 14, 2016
Personally I wont be selling a sathosi until 3-5k if ever... ;) Thinking in buying some more now that price is rationally low! hahah

Too much euphoria, I don´t think this is going too far, tho. We'll see

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
i dont see why anyone would be euphoric at 450.... its a nice move up but nothing crazy, maybe the stability has messed with people's heads and or maybe poeple are euphoric about the idea that we will be in a bull run for months and years and will set a new ATH sooner or later, and THAT'S what they are euphoric about.
[doublepost=1461284303,1461283134][/doublepost]http://s31.postimg.org/6n51uv6pn/Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator: