Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bagatell

Aug 28, 2015
Now that's what a currency should look like!

Let's check that box in the preflight checklist and move on.

I need volatility. Lots of it!
There's as much volatility in BTC trading as you can stomach. You just need to trade against something other than a major fiat currency. Added bonus is that fiat flowing into the system is captured by it.

Fatman3002

Sep 5, 2015
There's as much volatility in BTC trading as you can stomach. You just need to trade against something other than a major fiat currency. Added bonus is that fiat flowing into the system is captured by it.

You think too highly of me. I simply meant I'd like to sit on my ass and see my BTCs rise 3-10x in value. What you're suggesting involves skills and work.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
We are on our way, a new uptrend will form. segwit will be released, but devs will find that not everyone is willing to accept it. Everything hangs in the balance, as we await word from yet another meeting in hong kong... BOOM PRICE RISE! we hear about how productive the meeting was, some simplifications and alterations to segwit are made BOOM PRICE RISE! segwit take 2 gains >95% hash rate in a matter of days BOOM PRICE RISE! From 600$ we start to trend cool as a cucumber. Lighting starts to make the news, bla bla bla, it will be useful for Coinbase to BitBay payments, BMO will use it for some Odd reason.
BOOM PRICE RISE! BOOM PRICE RISE! BOOM PRICE RISE!!!!!!!