Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Norway

Sep 29, 2015

Some-thing is going to happen very soonish.
I would guess a large drop in price. Because the transaction capacity is maxed out, and the eco system has not proved that it can solve this problem. Yet. (But it will, at some point.)

JayJuanGee

Sep 29, 2015
I would guess a large drop in price. Because the transaction capacity is maxed out, and the eco system has not proved that it can solve this problem. Yet. (But it will, at some point.)

The odds for down don't really seem greater than the odds for up, and if there is a drop, we are probably going to have difficulties going below $400 in the near future... $400 has been tested several times in the past 4 weeks without success.

Surely, it is possible that some group may have a bunch of coins to dump, but will they do it in order to attempt to get downward momentum? And recall even going down to $382 did not last too long, and took quite a bit of effort. I'm not suggesting that going below $400 is not possible, but it surely seems to require quite a few coins and quite a bit of potentially convincing FUCD spreading.. It's beginning to seem likely that many people are starting to see through this full block myth.

In the past several weeks, a bit over a month, the blockchain spamming seems to have gone down a bit and average blocksize has been running between 60% and 80% during recent weeks.

Reactions: hedgewizard