Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erdogan

Aug 30, 2015
Good, welcome, we are here, but this thread is not as liquid as the old one.
[doublepost=1455583856][/doublepost]1086
Bitcoin Classic Nodes

Fatman3002

Sep 5, 2015
@Erdogan There's liquid and there's diarrhea. I admit I am not completely innocent, but my friggin whatshisname! That place has gone downhill after the bitco.in forum opened.

Reactions: Erdogan

Fatman3002

Sep 5, 2015
@Bagatell That is quite amazing! Yup, lambie the troll is the most reasonable guy there. It's quite extraordinary. Apparently there is no such thing as genuine disagreement. If you disagree then you must be a shill or some other spawn of evil. If Bitcoin Classic gets a significant number of nodes then it must be a sybil attack. Even the ones who paint themselves as neutral or reasonable are scouring the web for weird theories to explain how "the other side" are corrupt banker shills. And if you start digging, the problem is always the jews in some way. I had to delete all my messages in one of iCEBREAKERS #REKT-threads because he kept deleting posts to make it look like I was holding a different position than I was. It really is the sewers over there.

Reactions: AdrianX

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
I've seen so many good forums go that way. Coincidence I'm sure.

Here's another coincidence.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...hes-war-us-paper-money-its-time-kill-100-bill
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-16/larry-summers-launches-war-us-paper-money-its-time-kill-100-bill

This struck me as so odd! I realize eliminating cash is needed to implement negative interest rates, but eliminating large denominated bills is like pumping cryptocurrencies (mostly just bitcoin) what other alternates are there?

Erdogan

Aug 30, 2015
Cutting the large bills - let them do it. It is just another use case for bitcoin.
- How large bills do you have in bitcoin?
- How large do you want them to be?

Fatman3002

Sep 5, 2015
Ok, I see the point about liquidity.

Anyone who has any idea how far this choo choo will take us this time?

Bitcoin should have at least one purely speculative bubble left in it before blocks size kicks this monkey down to the ground.

And I kind of want the fireworks..... yesterday.

soullyG

Sep 7, 2015
Honey Badger makes his own consensus!

Still expecting another test of the $420's before we make any significant moves up, and I'm sure there's a few surprises coming from the Battle of the Blocksize (TM)

Reactions: freetrader

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
Despite the block drama the weekly chart is as bullish as heck. Something, or some event will uncoil this spring,