Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
BTC-e is now the price leader.
my feeling is they are just getting lucky...
IDK why but i feel BTC-e is ...how do i put it... "old school"?
I think itbit will soon become the clear leader.

who knows. the top 5 are all so close together in terms of volume

Zangelbert Bingledack

Aug 29, 2015
The post-halving surge would hit mid-Sept if history repeats. But people now have the benefit of hindsight so they will try to get in earlier, meaning it could start any time now.

Reactions: Mengerian

PoolMinor

Mar 14, 2016
Ok, now I'm curious about what terms Google is enforcing on use of imagery by "publishers" :)
Actually the cartoon is what I changed it to. The original was a cartoon depiction of a baby being birthed. Since they don't want to see it here, the link is posted below. (It is the same avatar I use on that other forum)
Code:
[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/ynvvs.jpg[/IMG]

Reactions: freetrader

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
i think this is it,
Big fat green candle will appear over night.
probably 650 by morning.

down seems pointless, everyone just waiting to get a seat on the train... time to face facts the train is full, no one is giving up their seats, and we are riding this thing to the end of the line aanndd then back again... this train ride doesn't end it just goes in circles!

the BTCForking isn't for a awhile, i'm starting to think this BTCForking will mark a top in the 800's.
and for the BTCForking this is my best guess at the moment for its effects on price.

here gose nothing....

BTCFork Vs BTCCore the next 3 years:

first month BTCFork 1billion dollar market cap, BTCCore 10billion
3 years later BTC Fork 12billion dollar market cap BTCCore 0billion
I dont think the BTCFork will be very popular at first, everyone will still view core devs as "the bitcoin gods". But after months / years of watching BTCFork make real progress, while Core creates a super complex tangled mess of Lighting and thunder and "?RainDrops?"... poeple will begin to understand what's what....

so if you simply do no trading for 3 years and just HODL your BTCCore-coins and BTCfork-coins, you'll see ~20% dollar-value incress in 3 years ( which is pretty shitty but hey at least you kept up with inflation )

However if you sell the BTCCore coins and then buy the BTCForking coins you'll see >10X profits in 3 years time! but thats going to be HARD to do, at first its really going to be unclear if BTCFork will actually amount to anything.

I'm not going to try and go all in on one or the other at the very beginning, i'm going to play it by ear and see where the market moves me.

adamstgbit

Mar 13, 2016
i think the wise thing to do right NOW is to be loading up on BTC, and get them in your control on paper wallets, your going to want full control over your coins BEFORE fork happens.

for the following reasons:
- you double your coins at forking
- BTCCore will be *By Far* the most liquid way to buy BTCFork.
- its likely that BTCCore will be valued >650 a few months from now when the forking forks.
- it's extremely likly that BTCFork will be severely undervalued and very volatile the first month(s) your going to need BTCCore-coins to take advantage of this volatile.
- It's extremely unlikely that BTCCore will lose very much value ( if any ) the first week / month after the fork. giving you ample time to buy BTCFork and or Sell BTCCore for USD.
- its unbelievably likely that the combined value of both your BTCCore-coins and BTCFork-coins will be gr8ter then prefork, easy money.

selling now in an attempt to "weather the storm" by holding USD is suicide! make no mistake.

i'm not suggesting that you should take all your dirty fiat and DUMP it into BTC ~RIGHT NOW~

I just lay it out for you all to play it out.

your welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdrianX

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Has the regulatory weather changed in China, or did I miss some news item?

Sub-600 on dumps at Huobi and BTCC...

8up

Mar 14, 2016
PSA: 3D PSAR just flipped!

Someone sold the inevitable rise to repaint the chart pattern. LOL. Some people have too much money.

If you had buy orders open @sub $600 - congratulations. We will never see such cheap prices again.

above1000

May 3, 2016

the board i acquired when i sold 4 btc at 684 to purchase this 80,000 dollar console for 2,800 dollars usd
thought we might be heading to 650 by now / this is what the regular bounce around up and down before we start going up slow lee but shore lee for the next pump ? at least we are holding above 600 :)
i did say it could take a little time to regain to about 800 is ware we need to be and go to

Reactions: Bagatell