Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
Wait for it the next chartbuddy image is going to look amazing. Well everything expect the 100% limited transaction image.
[doublepost=1464550942][/doublepost]
Just because hell this is the Bitcoin I spent so much time supporting let's play Up Up and Away again.

Last edited:

yrral86

Sep 4, 2015
That last leg up on the 2h chart had no volume in China or several western exchanges. Mostly bitfinex. Time to squeeze the bulls? In the end it will be a massive bear trap, but unless we see volume pick back up I think we take a dip.

JayJuanGee

Sep 29, 2015
HalvingHype plan coming into action! First goal of $479 was reached, I'll see if I can pick up the designated dip goal of $473. I'm starting with a small-ish 1.5% of my BTC holdings. At times like this, I would really get out of hand chasing stuff on the low timescales, so I'm staying off of margin, mostly. I feel good about this plan, let's rally this up to $800!

From your description here, I cannot determine very specifically the increments of your 1.5% cashing out.

I've been flying a little bit by the seat of my pants, so I kind of assess the the trade volume in anticipation regarding how fast and how far the upward movement might go.

Accordingly, if it is moving kind of slow, I trade in very small increments, that may end up adding up to being a lot more than if the price moves more quickly.

Accordingly, it looks like I am fairly irregular but in a $10 price movement I will sell anywhere between .5% and 1.5% of my holdings, and in fact I tend to get tricked into the 1.5% selling when the price is inching little by little and very slowly.

Also, if my fiat is getting a bit low because the price keeps adjusting downward, I may decide to cash out a bit more, just to get to a more comfortable place. Further, if the price is moving a lot, and I have quite a bit of fiat, I will cash out less frequently, and maybe even for smaller amounts, but I have kind of learned that I need to cash out a little here and there because even when things are looking really good on the upwards momentum, we get sudden and unanticipated reversals or flattening, and I would prefer to have cashed out some fiat at less than $10 from the top of such after-the-fact revealed price reversal/flattening.

JimboToronto

Oct 2, 2015
What happened to most of today's Chartbuddy posts?

I just got home to see that Finex briefly touched $570 and when I went to see what it looked like on Chartbuddy all I saw was the most recent post.

If dominating the WO thread is that big of an issue, why not start a dedicated CB thread separate from the WO and leave the posts up for at least a day or two?

Even better would be an archive thread.

I guess I missed out by being away from my computer for a few hours. Snooze, you lose.

:(

JayJuanGee

Sep 29, 2015
Market cap 8 billion.

"With bitcoin now 100% higher than when we first said China would send it soaring,and 15% higher in the past two days, why do we remain in the bullish camp? Simple: China has $30 trillion in deposits - which concerns about devaluations will make very "flighty" while the market cap of bitcoin is under $8 billion. If Chinese depositors have finally figured out to use bitcoin to get their funds out of the country, watch out BTC shorts."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-28/bitcoin-soaring-unprecedented-burst-chinese-buying

I use that ZeroBlock app, too, and I have found it interesting to watch Bitcoin's M1 ranking move down from 91 to 82 over the past few days... How low can we go?

Without getting too greedy - M1 50 or a bit lower would constitute a decent stature to attempt to achieve within the next year or two. no?

Reactions: solex

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
@Richy_T can you add a link in the chart buddy post that goes to the latest post on the archive thread?

Thanks hard to believe I had chart buddy on ignore until you added the full blocks counter.

Now I miss him

Richy_T

Dec 27, 2015
@Richy_T can you add a link in the chart buddy post that goes to the latest post on the archive thread?

Thanks hard to believe I had chart buddy on ignore until you added the full blocks counter.

Now I miss him
Probably. No promises on timescale though but probably in the next couple of days.

Reactions: AdrianX

Members online