Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erdogan

Aug 30, 2015
(I said that yesterday, but let's forget it). Only 25 to go.
[doublepost=1465029726][/doublepost]Looking on the six month graph, there is still not a doubliing the last 6 months. That is nothing. Doubling in a day is close to the top. Be aware, risk takers. Doubling in 10 minutes is a signal for everybody to sell a small portion of their stash.

Be careful with leverage, we can easily flash drop to 2000 at that point.

Last edited:

JimboToronto

Oct 2, 2015
Good morning Bitcoinland.

Still in the high $570s after a fairly hefty rise and retracement overnight.

I don't think this rally is done quite yet.
_____

Edit: And just like that we're back down almost to yesterday's levels. Looks like $560 might hold though.

Last edited:

Richy_T

Dec 27, 2015
Yay. Called it (that means nothing of course but I'll allow myself two minutes of smugness)

Zangelbert Bingledack

Aug 29, 2015
Obligatory preemptive warning to inoculate against panic selling during major bull runs:

A dip to retest some support levels wouldn't be surprising around here. Don't get spooked if it happens, markets don't move in straight lines, corrections don't break the trend, the trend is your friend, etc.

"After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this: it never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It was always my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!" -Jesse Livermore

Last edited:

Erdogan

Aug 30, 2015
Obligatory preemptive warning to inoculate against panic selling during major bull runs:

A dip to retest some support levels wouldn't be surprising around here. Don't get spooked if it happens, markets don't move in straight lines, corrections don't break the trend, the trend is your friend, etc.

"After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this: it never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It was always my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!" -Jesse Livermore
You could add smoking, slumbering on the sofa, occasionally write "to da moon" on the computer.