Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richy_T

Dec 27, 2015
I was asked to reduce the frequency of posting. Since I don't see how to make that work, I have disabled. I'll try and think of a way to keep the charts alive. Maybe twitter...

above1000

May 3, 2016
? chart buddy - the charts are a god sent - no reduced - full speed ahead - gods speed - may the force be with you - all-ways

Reactions: AdrianX

hedgewizard

Mar 14, 2016
adam de btct said:
looks like the triangle has broken down
but it feels like technical traders are being fucked with.

when 460 resistance becomes a support line all hell will break loose.
if bitstamp is your only reference, sure. here's hoping im not speaking too soon

8up

Mar 14, 2016
The fate of Bitcoin will be decided within the next 7 days (3D PSAR just flipped).

Last edited:
Reactions: soullyG

above1000

May 3, 2016
i have stated the halving is kind of unknown it may trigger a spike or bubble or rise
i am seeing stability right now and swinging from 450 back down to 250 and back up to 450
which may take place is not a big move
again to cash out we need willy bot mt gox china a large frenzy and that is not taking place at this moment also if we some how hit 800 900 1000 every one will cash out and i am not shore many buyers of bitcoin will be eager to purchase at that hi possible inflated price
when the halvening rocket takes off http://www.thehalvening.com/ it may not be a inflated bubble jest the new norm hi price however no one really knows
staying in-between 400 and 500 would be considered stable
when we were at 200 that was the new ground floor after the 1300 bubble
it could drop then climb out to 600 i do not know that is why i like a shore thing like willy bot china and so on . . .. . .
in other news .... if chart buddy is not on hear i am out of hear
chart buddy let us know how to follow you after you figure out ware you can post at
this is the second time this has happened moderators :(
if you buy sell trade bitcoins you best believe you better be following chart buddy
chart buddy is like the bible of bit coin price you cant make a move without him :)

Richy_T

Dec 27, 2015
I've made some suggestions to Bloomie but still waiting to hear back. Have a lot on my plate at the moment (good things) so not likely to get to look at alternatives in a hurry.

Members online