Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimboToronto

Oct 2, 2015
Good morning Bitcoinland.

Not much doing around here except for Chartbuddy. No wonder, things are pretty slow in the Bitcoin market.

Seems to be coiling pretty tight though. Let's see for how long.

Reactions: soullyG and AdrianX

JimboToronto

Oct 2, 2015
@JimboToronto You could help me out with my Steam purchase if you'd like. What mmofps do you silverbacks engage in nowadays?
Sorry, can't help. I'm not much of a gamer and when I am it's not FPS, more likely RTS or RPG and definitely not MMO.

I live a pretty busy life so I don't usually have a lot of time to sit in front of a computer for except when I'm out in the bush where mobile bandwidth is expensive. This is why I usually post to these Bitcoin forums at the start of my day, when I'm captive to my coffee pot.

Reactions: Fatman3002

blackspidy

Mar 14, 2016
So, who wants to call a top now? Or do we want to wait until this rally gets undeniably going? I'm planning on selling small, yet growing portions of my stash all the way up to $737.40, trying to buy the dips.

I'm... urm, not sure I'm actually going follow it. But It's always good to have a plan.

Reactions: 8up and JayJuanGee

JayJuanGee

Sep 29, 2015
So, who wants to call a top now? Or do we want to wait until this rally gets undeniably going? I'm planning on selling small, yet growing portions of my stash all the way up to $737.40, trying to buy the dips.

I'm... urm, not sure I'm actually going follow it. But It's always good to have a plan.

That $737.40 price target seems pretty decent, and fairly reasonable..... though I am curious to see how long and what intensity (how much volume) prices were to rise through the $500s and $600s.. and would we make it through all of that unscathed and how quickly?

Let's say, hypothetically prices go up to your price target within the next few weeks, do you run out of coins at $737.40? or are you down to something like 25% of your stash at that point?

Even though I am engaged in a similar strategy as you (to sell on the way up and buy on the dips), personally, I am too chicken shit to sell too many coins at any one point in time, so even if prices were to go to $737.40 in a scenario that you seem to be suggesting, I would likely continue to hold about 80% of my BTC investment in BTC.

That's my tentative plan, anyhow... Emotions of the moment could, however, change my plan a little bit, to either not sell enough or to sell more than planned.