Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
don't forget the dictator accusations that were quickly dispensed of.
[doublepost=1455555521][/doublepost]lol, @bitsko terrorizing BitcoinCore Slack channel ;):

bitsko 8:55 AM] @brg444, im like your conscience, always in the background as you go about with divisive insults. Not so easy to wipe me off the screen. Try brillo, if your soft hands can handle it.
hostfat [8:55 AM] someone has shadowbanned me from r/bitcoin :simple_smile:
8:55] great
bitsko[8:56 AM] Catholic drakseth pope of the avatar bite, meh.
[doublepost=1455555715,1455555063][/doublepost]OMG! funny as hell:

hostfat
[8:58 AM] I've found a photo of the r/bitcoin team

[doublepost=1455555842][/doublepost]ok, couldn't resist jumping into the middle of this tweet convo:

Reactions: majamalu

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Weird convo, Back in paranoia land assuming /u/n0mdep is Olivier:

Funny thing is /u/n0mdep replied, but his reply does not appear in the original thread. Shadow-banned or CSS magic?

Just par for the course of strange things going on in North Korea today, I guess.

VeritasSapere

Nov 16, 2015

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
anyone notice 170 of these nodes just got fired up?

https://bitnodes.21.co/nodes/?q=/GMaxSucks:0.11.2/

not even sure what this means but i'm guessing it's probably classic compatible?
roflmao.

that's a pretty amazing effort. gotta wonder what those nodes represent; Classic compatibility? what's the pt if they can't be added to the tally?

i get 191 of them...

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
so what's currently the fastest and least expensive way to put up a dozen or so legitimate nodes right now?

bracek

Dec 4, 2015
I have been thinking about this global deflation and came to "conclusion".

Could it be that it is caused by internet ?
That would explain why it is different this time :)

We have had internet only for the last 10 or so years, (widely spread, easily accessible)
people on average are slow to figure something out ,
and another effect would be inertia to act.

What I am talking about are all the middlemen fees, markups, upward price manipulations,
internet enabled people to get a feeling that "something is not right", that differences in raw materials price and final product price are too big
and it took the above mentioned 10 years for people to stop buying across the board, because markups are everywhere.

I have broader theory what happens with all that skimmed money, but for now, I am sharing only the above thought

Reactions: VeritasSapere

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
@bracek

that's a pt i've been making for the several years this thread has existed.

yes, i think the global field will be leveled.

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
GMaxSucks:0.11.2/ #247 and counting

as much as i can't stand gmax, this is a waste of time and resources. better if he just ran Classic nodes.

bracek

Dec 4, 2015
@bracek

that's a pt i've been making for the several years this thread has existed.

yes, i think the global field will be leveled.
and all that skimmed money went to ?

my guess is it was destroyed by military,
the idea is this :
on western world side, taxes are spent to buy bombs, that destroys peoples wealth/work. It literally explodes with that bomb dropped somewhere, it just goes puff. (same idea is behind a cigarette, work goes to smoke in front of ones eyes)

and on the other side, destruction is visible by naked eye, bombs destroy the labor and wealth of the opposing side

the result is that after 200 hundred years, even tho technology is 500 times better,
it is equally hard to get your house now as it ever was, creates social inertia, and people are preoccupied with existential problems first, so they never get to solving other problems

Reactions: majamalu