Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

79b79aa8

Sep 22, 2015
He needs mocked openly for saying stupid shit because he will get this feedback
unlike musk, who won't reply to ayre, or even single him out for recognition among the replyguys. that must sting.

BTW musk, exhibiting superior insight, has reached the conclusion lightning is a necessity. learn something you dimwits!

cbeast

Sep 15, 2015
Fairly certain the entire "Crypt0 Community" combined has about as much collective experience as CSW. But still, I feel their "experimenting" with innovation when they don't even understand the tech behind BitCoin is adorable and they certainly deserve participation ribbons. When Tether runs out of them, I'm certain they will be ready to concede to the vision or go back to piecework coding.

Harsh you say? I'm crude? Seriously, the hopium crypt0-kiddies are peddling is criminal and these devs need to stop supplying them with designer-cryp. They are getting more and more addicted.

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
BTW musk, exhibiting superior insight, has reached the conclusion lightning is a necessity. learn something you dimwits!
1'336 BTC locked in BTC's Lightning Network
167'000 BTC locked in ETH Projects

BTC's Layer 2 does not work, while the tx count on the Polygon chain on ETH exploded to 5'000'000/day.
Wouldn't surprise if Polygon becomes Layer 1 before ETH 2.0 is ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: bitsko and 79b79aa8

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
lol.

speaking of defi, it has something like 160,000BTC locked in it.

LN has something like 1300 BTC locked in it.
Yes. The fees on ETH are as ridiculous as on BTC. The BTC capacity is 300'000 txs per day and ETH's is 1'500'000.
But, since some weeks there is Polygon (former Matic), a layer2 that already absorbs 5 million txs/day, with nearly zero fees and endless capacity. It works, while LN doesn't.

Lack of progress on the PoW projects caused me to diversify into Polygon a few weeks ago. It was late, but not too late it seems. As a result of the price explosion, I am now heavily overweighted in polygon.

If you follow their Twitter account, you will see new projects being added every day at a 'mind boggling' pace .

Last edited:

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015

'Best money' -- Thanks to those destroyers you have to use BTC on other platforms if you actually want to use it.

If you have to use BTC in the ETH universe, BTC will lose market dominance to ETH.

-

Last edited:

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
I tried to pay in crypto for purchases and services using tether, it is quite convenient, but of course it depends on the country. Since I am in Europe now, I can pay a lot with crypto. It is a pity that this is not the case everywhere. I tried different wallets, the last one I used was Trastra. I pay them with a VISA card, I have already spent a lot and this allowed me to get a small bonus from their partner Baxity. Proven guys constantly offer some goodies. While I travel around Europe, I use it) https://baxity.com/trastra-cryptocard-review
fuck off
Post automatically merged:

do these guys look like demons or what lol

did this guy treppan himself?

Coingeek conference in 11 days

Ian Grigg, and...

mr black swan himself.

gentlemen, prepare the shitstorm

No way Taleb folds like gary v, gary v is a coward just trying to sell a brand to twitter.

Taleb has something to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdrianX

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
let me know if calvin posts about flying to switzerland on twitter we should get about $10 up a day before the conference lol

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
BU under attack from imaginary_username and freetrader how funny.

I guess BU is going to see a bunch of new members apply for membership soon.
that's going to test the sock puppet multiple voting that a bunch of members thought was a good idea.

Zarathustra

Aug 28, 2015
AndrewStone
@imaginary_username
2d

@imaginary_username Your accusations are garbage and unsupported. The real historical record describes the exact opposite. For years, the BU officers have supported BCH even when the community was actively attempting to push Bitcoin Unlimited away from this blockchain and disparaging us within the community. This occurred by many people, but notably by both nChain and ABC. That is, we have consistently refused to fork while the other development leaders, who were so free with their “no true scotsman!” accusations ultimately forked for selfish, self-aggrandizing purposes, and in a manner that created maximum damage.
Since your comment went straight ad-hominem I will reply in kind. Your comment is exactly the kind of poison that ABC employed to great effect to fracture the chain, funnel all innovation through itself, and maintain power over an ever-smaller pie. You have learned too well from your teacher. And you need to check your own track record. You were part of the group that steered BCH from over 10% BTC’s price and #3 crypto to <1% BTC’s and out of the top 10. Maybe you need to stop talking so much and start listening.

PoW Collapsing - PoS Up ...

All thanks to the BTC small blockers who enforced an insane energy consumption per transaction ratio.

The BCH 'developers' don't like Andrew's idea of an experimental chain. They fear competition. It's not a bad idea. Polkadot (Rank 7) is doing it with Kusama (Rank 38).

What is Kusama?
Kusama is a scalable network of specialized blockchains built using Substrate and nearly the same codebase as Polkadot. The network is an experimental development environment for teams who want to move fast and innovate on Kusama, or prepare for deployment on Polkadot.
Kusama was founded in 2019 by Gavin Wood, founder of Polkadot and co-founder and former CTO of Ethereum.

Last edited:
Reactions: bitsko and AdrianX

bitsko

Aug 31, 2015
I still think BU should produce a node that serves blockchain data at cost

barring that sure lets give andrew 40k wtf does it matter, greenboy whatsisnamer has already taken twice that for green themed advertising who really gives a shit what they spend it on its all Vaseline

Interoperability is a hit, id give all the votes for some form of BCH/BSV interoperability.

theZerg

Staff member
Aug 28, 2015
How would interoperability work? Could a fast moving dev chain form a bridge between them? We could certainly allow pretty invisible cross chain atomic swaps, or tokenize BCH and BSV into this experimental chain. Trusted tokens (backed by value stored in some multisig address that could be verified for 100% backing but of course the signers could conspire to steal the tokens) could happen very quickly, but the untrusted algorithms to create stable coins like constant-product-market-makers are more complex so a time frame couldn't be stated now.