Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
And @Peter R is not going to stay relevant for long.

Because we're not waitng for laggards.

Shoutout to @theZerg. You're getting irrelevant unless you adapt to reality.

I'm treating @theZerg too nice.

Fuck off. You're power drunk. Get your shit together if you want to make Bitcoin © a real thing.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@solex,

If you have a point you want to convey, please run it by my secretary.

'Cause I don't have time for shit talk.

I'm just a cog in the machinery. KaChing is just a part of whats going to happen (the contactless part).

Please don't approach me unlesss you have something of value to me, @solex.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
Reactions: lunar

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
I previously assumed that you would be honorable enough to write a proper resignation when the time had come, but in the absence of a formal notice, your statements above will suffice.
Aha! Are you telling me to quit my membership, @solex?

No. I'm not going to do that. Fuck off, @solex.

You are really pushing it. Who do you think you are, little man?

shadders

Jul 20, 2017
@Norway
I am interpreting this statement as your resignation from Bitcoin Unlimited. It is 100% clear that you have lost respect for our organization, It is clear that your home is elsewhere when it comes to onchain-scaling for Bitcoin. It is a shame it has come to this after 3 long years of collegiality in BU. I previously assumed that you would be honorable enough to write a proper resignation when the time had come, but in the absence of a formal notice, your statements above will suffice.
I'm not a member but I think this declaration by an officer is grossly overreaching. Wait until your vote.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@solex have gone too far. He can burn in hell, I don't care.

Reason and logic doesn't work anymore when talking to him.

But, it still works here, in Gold Collapsing, Bitcoin UP!

Kudos to to the guy starting this thread, wherever he is.
[doublepost=1558481574,1558480628][/doublepost]The last vote showed how much many of the BU members love me. A few anonymous accounts voted to kick me out.But they were few.

Now, it's a new attempt. These loosers don't know when to quit.
https://bitco.in/forum/threads/buip125-remove-norway-from-membership.24015/

@solex and the rest of the idiots will get rekt.

And I will dance on their graves! They deserve it!

[doublepost=1558482412][/doublepost]Shitcoin Unlimited (BU) has not future, unless a massive upside-down operation happens,
[doublepost=1558482840][/doublepost]@solex is not trying to promote bitcoin anymore. It's all about his power now.

It's quite simply removing an attack vector. Nothing nefarious.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go and patent Christmas...
I didn't assumed something nefarious. Just thought if it might end with a future in which network traffic could be dependent on being whitelisted (which seems stupid ..). But yes, it might be efficient to counter some attacks against unlimited blocksize ...

Does Craig really plan to take over Christmas?

Edit: an explanation of some of the other updates would be nice.

Reactions: 79b79aa8 and Norway

Otaci

Jul 26, 2017
I didn't assumed something nefarious. Just thought if it might end with a future in which network traffic could be dependent on being whitelisted (which seems stupid ..). But yes, it might be efficient to counter some attacks against unlimited blocksize ...
It's a precaution. The only reason this attack vector is valid is ... (the topic of my talk at Coingeek). Once we fix that, the attack vector goes away, but it will take quite a while. In the meantime, this option is available for immediate use if necessary.

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
@Norway
I am interpreting this statement as your resignation from Bitcoin Unlimited. It is 100% clear that you have lost respect for our organization, It is clear that your home is elsewhere when it comes to onchain-scaling for Bitcoin. It is a shame it has come to this after 3 long years of collegiality in BU. I previously assumed that you would be honorable enough to write a proper resignation when the time had come, but in the absence of a formal notice, your statements above will suffice.
Fuck off, @solex Don't tell me to resign.
Maybe you should resign?

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
lookin good!

Reactions: Norway

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
I think @solex is a pussy.

He had the opportunity to vote me out of BU (Shitcoin Unlimited) with BUIP122.
He "abstained". He didn't have the balls to vote me out, because he knew he would not win that vote.

Why did he waste his vote? Because he wanted to be popular.

Cowards hide their intentions. Politicians try to stay "neutral".

@solex is not working for bitcoin anymore. He used to do it, But his agenda shifted. He is currently promoting a shitcoin called Shitcoin Cash (BCH).

cypherdoc

Aug 26, 2015
BSV will allow such transactions with the February 2020 update called Genesis.
allow what such tx's? nlocktime? I remember a time when it became apparent that the Blockstream boys didn't want a big block hard fork outta fear it would invalidate their nlocktime bonus payouts.

Reactions: 79b79aa8