Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shahadatkhan00

Jan 28, 2024
Venture into the crypto realm with TonTogether! Engage in the exhilarating No-Loss Prize Saving Protocol on TON Blockchain, ensuring a smooth ride, enticing incentives, and unparalleled transparency. Secure your portion of 300k TOT tokens in the exclusive airdrop: https://go.tonup.io/GldKvG

Reactions: taylor77

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com
Post automatically merged:

HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com

Last edited:

Shahadatkhan00

Jan 28, 2024
Step into the world of cryptocurrencies at #TogetherTON! Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge innovation and high-energy atmosphere of the crypto universe. By participating in our community, you can stake your $UP tokens on the #TonUp Launchpad, earning remarkable $TOT tokens along the way. Say yes to this thrilling opportunity! Find out more: https://go.tonup.io/GldKvG

Shahadatkhan00

Jan 28, 2024
Ready to leave traditional finance behind? Stake $UP on TonTogether's #TonUp Launchpad and dive into the world of decentralized finance. With 100M $TOT tokens awaiting distribution, you can establish your presence in this groundbreaking movement. Join now: https://go.tonup.io/GldKvG #TogetherTON #Tot #TON #web3 #Crypto

Cd19221

Jan 23, 2024
Buying cryptocurrency and holding is old news. With copy trading, you can profit from the experience of seasoned traders by copying their moves. Learn the ropes of the market without the stress of making every decision yourself. Click and start copying their trades to earn profits. Interested to know more? Comment below and let's discuss. Remember, investing in cryptocurrencies carries risks, which is why it's always important to do your own research and consult with a financial advisor if needed. C d 1 9 2 2 1 @ g m a i l . c o m

Elizium

Feb 19, 2024
Lately, the growth of ETH has been pleasing. Today, it surpassed the $3000 mark. What do you think, can it become the top-1 coin in the market?

x1nef1

Feb 19, 2024
Lately, the growth of ETH has been pleasing. Today, it surpassed the $3000 mark. What do you think, can it become the top-1 coin in the market?
That sounds good. ETH hitting $3000 is pretty awesome. I've heard some folks saying it could become the top coin, but I'm not sure. Bitcoin's been like the big boss for a while now, so it's hard to say if ETH can beat it. But who knows, things in the crypto world can change pretty fast, you know? Moreover, ETH directly depends on BTC; if Bitcoin goes up, so will ETH.

Last edited:

Elizium

Feb 19, 2024
@x1nef1, I believe that Bitcoin will grow significantly, and altcoins will follow suit. I hope that there will be a favorable environment for this in the world.

Unfortunately, today it fell a little, but I believe that this coin has a great future.

Last edited:

x1nef1

Feb 19, 2024
I think, like, with Bitcoin, ya gotta be ready for, like, the rate of the digital currency to change super dramatically, ya know? The main thing is, don't freak out, man. Ya gotta check out the risks, look into analytics, and be ready to switch up your goals for like, where you're at right now, depending on what's going on. Being mentally tough is a big part of trading.

Last edited:

Elizium

Feb 19, 2024
Yo, remember not to put all your eggs in one basket, ya know? Diversifying your crypto investments is key. It's like spreading your bets across different coins to ride out any bumps in the road. Plus, it's a chance to dive into new projects and tech, so you're not putting all your faith in just one thing. Stay diverse, stay smart.

Last edited:

x1nef1

Feb 19, 2024
Yo, remember not to put all your eggs in one basket, ya know? Diversifying your crypto investments is key. It's like spreading your bets across different coins to ride out any bumps in the road. Plus, it's a chance to dive into new projects and tech, so you're not putting all your faith in just one thing. Stay diverse, stay smart.
I completely agree with you here))

BrenWright

Feb 26, 2024
THE BEST CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT HACKERSTEVE: Hello, I wilI highly recommend the services of hackersteve911 to anyone who wishes to recover their lost money either bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies from these online scammers, wallet hackers, or if you ever sent bitcoins to the wrong wallet address. I was able to recover my lost bitcoins from online swindlers in less than 24 hours after contacting them. They are the best professional hackers out there for Crypto Recovery | Loan scam Recovery | Wire transfer recovery | Delete all Criminal Records | Investment Fund Recovery | Scam Money Recovery | Deleted Files & Documents Recovery | Dating scam money Recovery | Social Media Hacking(Facebook, Instagram e.t.c) | Catch cheating partner via Phone Hacking & Cloning.
hackersteve911 @ gmail . com

THE BEST CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT HACKERSTEVE: Hello, I wilI highly recommend the services of hackersteve911 to anyone who wishes to recover their lost money either bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies from these online scammers, wallet hackers, or if you ever sent bitcoins to the wrong wallet address. I was able to recover my lost bitcoins from online swindlers in less than 24 hours after contacting them. They are the best professional hackers out there for Crypto Recovery | Loan scam Recovery | Wire transfer recovery | Delete all Criminal Records | Investment Fund Recovery | Scam Money Recovery | Deleted Files & Documents Recovery | Dating scam money Recovery | Social Media Hacking(Facebook, Instagram e.t.c) | Catch cheating partner via Phone Hacking & Cloning.
hackersteve911 @ gmail . com