Wall Observer

Would you prefer to:

• 1. Implement SegWit now, lift the block size limit later.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2. Implement SegWit and lift the block size limit at the same time.

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 3. Lift the block size limit now, and put SegWit on hold (perhaps indefinitely).

Votes: 40 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elizium

Feb 19, 2024
@x1nef1, I believe that Bitcoin will grow significantly, and altcoins will follow suit. I hope that there will be a favorable environment for this in the world.
Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately, today it fell a little, but I believe that this coin has a great future.

Last edited:

x1nef1

Feb 19, 2024
I think, like, with Bitcoin, ya gotta be ready for, like, the rate of the digital currency to change super dramatically, ya know? The main thing is, don't freak out, man. Ya gotta check out the risks, look into analytics, and be ready to switch up your goals for like, where you're at right now, depending on what's going on. Being mentally tough is a big part of trading.

Last edited:

Elizium

Feb 19, 2024
Yo, remember not to put all your eggs in one basket, ya know? Diversifying your crypto investments is key. It's like spreading your bets across different coins to ride out any bumps in the road. Plus, it's a chance to dive into new projects and tech, so you're not putting all your faith in just one thing. Stay diverse, stay smart.

Last edited:

x1nef1

Feb 19, 2024
Yo, remember not to put all your eggs in one basket, ya know? Diversifying your crypto investments is key. It's like spreading your bets across different coins to ride out any bumps in the road. Plus, it's a chance to dive into new projects and tech, so you're not putting all your faith in just one thing. Stay diverse, stay smart.
I completely agree with you here))

Jeadosa Pandora

Jun 23, 2024
BEST RECOVERY EXPERTS FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY BRUNOE QUICK HACK IS THERE TO HELP YOU ALL

Brunoe Quick Hack: The Trusted Name in Crypto Recovery
When it comes to recovering your scammed funds, there's one name you can trust - Brunoe Quick Hack. With their unwavering commitment to their clients and unmatched expertise, they have helped countless individuals like yourself reclaim their stolen cryptocurrency. Don't let scammers get away with it. Put your faith in Brunoe Quick Hack and let them lead to a brighter, scam-free future. Visit their website now to learn more. Brunoe Quick Hack is the name you can trust. You can explore brunoequickhack.com or contact us on WhatsApp at + 170578-42635 for assistance.
Gmail; brunoequickhack@gmail(.)com

JFORSTPIECE

Jun 27, 2024
The notorious "Bitcoin Bandit" had eluded authorities for years, amassing a massive digital fortune by hacking into cryptocurrency exchanges and digital wallets. But the tides have finally turned, as an elite team of cybersecurity experts and blockchain analysts, known as the "Cyber Genie Hack Pro" has managed to track down and recover money from these hackers and fake crypto exchanges. The operation was a masterclass in high-tech sleuthing, with the team painstakingly tracing the complex web of anonymous transactions and shell companies used by the Bitcoin Bandit to hide his tracks. Through advanced forensic blockchain analysis, intelligent pattern recognition, and sheer dogged determination, they could follow the digital breadcrumbs back to the hacker's secret lair. Once the crypto bandit's identity and location were uncovered, a carefully coordinated sting operation was launched, catching the unsuspecting criminal off guard and allowing authorities to seize every last satoshi of his ill-gotten gains. This landmark victory is a major win not just for the victims who will be compensated, but for the entire cryptocurrency community, sending a clear message that even the wiliest cyber-thieves cannot evade justice forever. The "Cyber Genie Hack Pro" team has proven that with enough skill, resources, and perseverance, even the most sophisticated digital heists can be unraveled and the stolen funds returned to their rightful owners. I was a victim of crypto theft, and having given "Cyber genie hack pro" the chance to help, I was glad they did as they promised me. I just wanted to let you know that this professional hacker and private investigators team is always on standby to help you.
W W W . CYBERGENIEHACKPRO . X Y Z
@CYBERGENIEHACKPRO (Telegram)
Thanks.

Members online